Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Piercing Roar inflicts 150 Puncture damage, which is affected by Ability Strength.
- Piercing range is affected by Ability Range.
- Puncture proc duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Any existing buff by Roar gets cancelled when recasting Roar.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This mod apply 2 status (knockdown counts as a status), so is very useful to Condition Overload.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases
duration to 91.8 seconds.
- Reduces range to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces
cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases
range to 70 meters.
damage bonus to 206% and Puncture damage to 618.
damage bonus to 168.5% and Puncture damage to 505.5.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 21.75 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment