The Piercing Caliber mod increases Puncture damage of a rifle by 20% per rank for a maximum of 120% at Rank 5.
- This mod was acquired by surviving at least 30 minutes in the Operation: Mutalist Incursions Event.
- Can also be obtained from the Divine Will Tactical Alert.
- Can be combined with Piercing Hit to provide a 150% increase to Puncture damage.
- When calculating total raw damage, a weapon will require a Puncture damage percentage equal to 75% of its total base damage to equal the raw damage increase provided by a standard elemental mod (which increases corresponding elemental damages by 90%). The higher the Puncture damage percentage over 75%, the more viable this mod will be as opposed to an elemental mod, and vice versa for lower values. These calculations only pertain to raw damage, and do not take into consideration enemy armor/flesh/shield damage multipliers.
- One of the few mods that depicts a Warframe with non-standard color schemes, in this case a Nyx with her Immortal skin.
|Physical Damage Mods|
|Impact Damage Mods|
|Rifle||Crash Course • Rupture|
|Shotgun||Disruptor • Full Contact|
|Pistol||Concussion Rounds • Pummel|
|Melee||Collision Force • Heavy Trauma ( Prime)|
|Puncture Damage Mods|
|Rifle||Piercing Hit • Piercing Caliber|
|Shotgun||Accelerated Blast • Breach Loader • Flechette|
|Pistol||Bore • No Return|
|Melee||Auger Strike • Rending Strike • Sundering Strike|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.