* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
Physique is obtained through Alert missions.
- This mod only increases base Health (i.e. +18% of 100 Health; a meager 18 Health), not the overall health values of the entire team in an additive basis, making it only a viable additive for Defense Polarity slots on Warframes.
- Compared to Vitality, this gives much less Health.
- Since most Warframes have a base health between 75 and 150, each Physique aura in the squad will only give between 13 and 27 hp.
- This can be stacked with other teammates' to increase the team's health by 72% of their base health.
- If this aura were stacked up to the absolute maximum number of players possible in any given mission – 8 players in a Raid – it would increase the team's health by 144% of their base health.
- Inaros receives the largest bonus as his base health is 550, giving him 99 bonus health per aura. This can be further increased with Coaction Drift to 128 health per aura.
- Prior to Update 12.0, this mod provided 60% at max rank.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|