Stats[edit | edit source]
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Physique is obtained as a Cred Offering.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mod only increases base Health (i.e. +90% of 100 Health; an additional 90 Health), not the overall health values of the entire team in an additive basis, making it only a viable additive for Defense Polarity slots on Warframes.
- Since most Warframes have a base health between 75 and 150, each Physique aura in the squad will only give between 67.5 and 135 HP.
- This can be stacked with other teammates' to increase the team's health by +360% of their base health.
- Inaros Prime receives the largest bonus as his base health is 575, giving him 517.5 bonus health per aura. This can be further increased with Coaction Drift to 672.75 health per aura.
- This mod does not affect Necramechs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 12.0, this mod provided 60% at max rank.
- Prior to Hotfix 24.2.10, this mod provided 18% at max rank.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.