|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Mutagen Mass|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Viral damage.
- Innate Viral damage – effective against Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- High critical chance.
- Very high overall status chance.
- Innate Viral damage amplifies damage dealt to health.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- Tied with Convectrix and Phantasma for the highest fire rate of all shotguns.
- Firing from hip shoots beams in a spread, while firing while aiming focuses the beams on the crosshairs.
- Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage.
- No damage falloff.
- Has a polarity.
- Second lowest base damage of all shotguns, after Convectrix.
- Damage ramps up from 70% to 100% over 0.6 seconds when firing. After firing stops for 0.8 seconds, the damage decays back to 70% over 2 seconds.
- Wide initial spread.
- Beam focus time cannot be modified by any means.
- Loses focus if firing is interrupted or released.
- Limited range of 25 meters.
- See Category:Phage Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Phage Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The time required for the beams to fully focus is approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Sprinting, falling, or otherwise interrupting your movement will result in the Phage's focus being reset to its maximum spread.
- Vicious Spread and Tainted Shell will only affect the initial spread of the beams. The time taken for the beams to converge, as well as the spread of the beams once focused, will remain the same. This makes mods with spread components ineffective against the accuracy of the weapon when the beams are focused.
- The damage listed is a combination of all seven of beams. The actual damage per beam is 5.0.
- The beams' focus can be paused at intermediate stages by releasing aim. This can be used to dispatch different groupings of enemies more efficiently.
- Due to its spread being controllable and damage being continuous, this weapon is quite effective at destroying Sabotage reactor cores.
- Using Seeking Force or Seeking Fury will allow the beams to go through more objects.
- It is possible to get 3 different elemental combinations on the same build - any two elements plus the base Viral damage.
- Sinister Reach can be equipped on the Phage, increasing its range from 25m to 37m (i.e., 1.48x), making it capable of hitting enemies at a much longer range.
- Firing the Phage through Volt's Electric Shield will greatly increase the range of its beams, though not infinitely. Additionally, the beams will still need to be focused normally.
- Phage is the Greek word for "devour". The Phage itself may derive its name from Bacteriophages (viruses that consume bacteria) or Macrophages (cells that consume bacteria and cellular debris).
- The Phage is the first shotgun to have a continuous-firing feature, as well as the first (and only) Infested shotgun.
- It was also the second purely elemental shotgun, preceded by the Detron.
- The oval bulb near the trigger beats like a heart, which suggests that this weapon is in fact a living organism.
- Like with all continuous weapons, you can be cloaked by a Shade or the Huras Kubrow as you are firing the weapon, and the cloak will not disengage unless you move out of range of enemies or stop firing the weapon and fire it again, granting high DPS against enemies with little retaliation.
- On console versions of Warframe, the controller will continue to vibrate for 7 seconds when you let go of the trigger or switch weapons after firing.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.