|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 220||Blueprints Price: 35,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Very high fire-rate once fully spooled.
- High status chance for an Archwing gun.
- Good base damage.
- Damage drops off over distance.
- Requires a short period of time to reach optimal fire-rate.
- Low accuracy makes it harder to hit enemies past 300 meters.
- High fire-rate drains magazine fairly quickly.
- Similar to the Soma, the Phaedra has a short wind-up time before it reaches its full fire rate. Though the Arsenal lists a fire rate of 12.5, this is the fire rate before spool-up. Once fully spooled, the Phaedra has a maximum fire rate of 25 rounds per second, 100% above its Arsenal value. The fire rate listed in this page is the average of its initial fire rate and its maximum fire rate.
- Though it's described as "the Soma's big-sister", it's more-so due to the aesthetic design, and not the actual stats of the weapon.
- Phaedra Receiver drops from Archwing Exterminate missions on Syrtis, Mars and Montes, Venus
- Phaedra is a character in Greek Mythology best known for her role in Euripides' play, Hippolytus. Phaedra's name derives from the Greek word φαιδρός (phaidros), which meant "bright".
- It appears that the Phaedra's UI icon is missing its barrel-like magazine. This can also be seen on the Karak Wraith.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus • Grattler|
Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.