| Normal Attacks
The Phaedra is a large-caliber Archwing rifle that shares design aesthetics and mechanics to the Soma. It was released in Update 17.5.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Very high fire-rate once fully spooled.
- High status chance for an Archwing gun.
- Damage drops off over distance.
- Requires a short period of time to reach optimal fire-rate.
- Low accuracy makes it harder to hit enemies past 300 meters.
- High fire-rate drains magazine fairly quickly.
- The Phaedra's fire-rate increases the longer it fires until it reaches a set limit, giving it a maximum fire rate of 100% above its listed value equating to a fire rate of 25.0 rounds per second.
- Though it's described as "the Soma's big-sister", it's more-so due to the aesthetic design, and not the actual stats of the weapon.
- Phaedra is a character in Greek Mythology best known for her role in Euripides' play, Hippolytus. Phaedra's name derives from the Greek word φαιδρός (phaidros), which meant "bright".
- It appears that the Phaedra's UI icon is missing its barrel-like magazine. This can also be seen on the Karak Wraith.
- The Phaedra
- Color customization for the Phaedra
Warframe - The Jordas Precept - Highlights Update 17.5