The Phaedra is a large-caliber Arch-gun that shares design aesthetics and mechanics with the .
- High and good damage – effective against armor and shields.
- Very high status chance.
- Very high fire rate once fully spooled.
- Short reload delay of 0.25 seconds in Archwing mode.
- Good ammo efficiency, generating relatively small cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
- Innate polarity.
- Low damage – less effective against health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to ?% from 100m to 350m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Slow ammo regeneration rate relative to magazine size.
- Requires a spool-up of 11 shots before optimal fire rate is achieved.
- Fire rate starts at 50% of the listed value, and increases by 5% per shot.
|Barrel||Arbiters of Hexis Offering|
|Receiver||Archwing Exterminate (5.64%)|
The Perrin Sequence Offering
Senior Associate 20,000
|Stock||New Loka Offering|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 220||Blueprints Price:35,000|
- In contrast to the Soma, Phaedra has stats that favor status chance, instead of utilizing critical chance and critical multiplier, a trait the Soma is known for.
- Phaedra is a character in Greek Mythology best known for her role in Euripides' play, Hippolytus. Phaedra's name derives from the Greek word φαιδρός (phaidros), which means "bright".
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• • • ( ) • • ( ) • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|