The Pennant is a Two-Handed Nikana used by Railjack crews during the Old War, featuring high critical chance and critical multiplier. The Pennant gains increased attack speed after killing an enemy with a Heavy Attack.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 275||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Pennant's main blueprint can be obtained from defeating Glacik Commander, Lektro Commander, Pyr Captain or Blite Captain in Grineer Galleons or Asteroids during Empyrean missions. The blueprint pickup is shared across the entire squad (currently only in the PC version of the game), and can also be traded between players.
In the Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo Switch versions of the game, the blueprint must be personally picked up by the player in order to obtain it. If the Commander is killed and all players aboard disembark the spacecraft, the Galleon/Asteroid can no longer be boarded. At least one player should remain inside to ensure the entire squad can pick up the blueprint.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- High critical multiplier.
- Heavy Attack kills increases the weapon's attack speed by 50% with its duration scaling with Combo Multiplier.
- Low Slash and Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Low status chance.
- Below average base attack speed.
- Upon killing an enemy with a heavy attack, Pennant's attack speed rises by 50%, indicated via an icon and timer next to the health bar. The buff duration is dependent on the combo multiplier at the time of the heavy attack, beginning at 2 seconds with no combo counter and increasing by 4 seconds for each combo multi; Duration = 4s × (Combo Multi - 1) + 2s.
- Making multiple heavy attack kills within the buff's duration will overwrite the remaining time with the new one. For example, if there are still 14 seconds left for the buff, and a heavy attack is made at a 2.0x combo multi, the duration will then become 4 × (2.0 - 1) + 2 = 6 seconds instead of refreshing or adding to the previous 14s duration.
- See Category:Pennant Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Pennant Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Last updated: Hotfix 27.0.11
- Quellor, the primary counterpart of this weapon.