The Pennant is a Two-Handed Nikana used by Railjack crews during the Old War, featuring high critical chance and critical multiplier. The Pennant gains increased attack speed after killing an enemy with a Heavy Attack.
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- High critical multiplier.
- Heavy Attack kills increases the weapon's attack speed by 50% for 2 to 46 seconds, scaling with Combo Multiplier.
- This effect stacks with each kill.
- Each stack has its own duration and will wear off separately, similar to Berserker.
- Low and damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Low status chance.
- Below average base attack speed.
The Pennant's main blueprint can be obtained from defeating Blite Captain, Glacik Commander, Lektro Commander, or Pyr Captain in Empyrean missions (at Kasio's Rest on Saturn Proxima or sometimes Korms Belt in Earth Proxima). The blueprint pickup is shared across the entire squad and can be traded between players.
|Main Blueprint||7.306%||13 – 14 kills||91 ± 30 kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 275||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Upon killing an enemy with a heavy attack, Pennant's attack speed rises by 50%, indicated via an icon and timer next to the health bar. The buff duration is dependent on the combo multiplier at the time of the heavy attack, beginning at 2 seconds with no combo counter and increasing by 4 seconds for each combo multi; Duration = 4s × (Combo Multi - 1) + 2s. This gives a maximum duration of 46 seconds at a 12x combo multi.
- Making multiple heavy attack kills within the buff's duration will grant additional buffs, each having their own duration.
- Multiple buffs stack additively with each other.
Last updated: Hotfix 27.0.11 (2020-01-16)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|