The Pennant is a Two-Handed Nikana used by Railjack crews during the Old War, featuring high critical chance and critical multiplier. The Pennant gains increased attack speed after killing an enemy with a Heavy Attack.
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- High critical multiplier.
- Heavy Attack kills increases the weapon's attack speed by 50% for 2 to 46 seconds, scaling with Combo Multiplier.
- This effect stacks with each kill.
- Each stack has its own duration and will wear off separately.
- Low and damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Low status chance.
- Below average base attack speed.
The Pennant's main blueprint can be obtained from defeating Blite Captain, Glacik Commander, Lektro Commander, or Pyr Captain in Empyrean missions (at Kasio's Rest on Saturn Proxima, Flexa in Veil Proxima, or sometimes Korms Belt in Earth Proxima). The blueprint pickup is shared across the entire squad and can be traded between players.
|Blueprint||Pyr Captain||7.31%||~ 13 Kills||91 ± 30 Kills|
|Blueprint||Blite Captain||7.31%||~ 13 Kills||91 ± 30 Kills|
|Blueprint||Lektro Commander||7.31%||~ 13 Kills||91 ± 30 Kills|
|Blueprint||Glacik Commander||7.31%||~ 13 Kills||91 ± 30 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
Drop chances are rounded to two decimal places, following the official drop tables repository.
Expected means a player can expect to obtain at least one of a drop every N attempts on average.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 1 in 10^2,3, and 4 probability not to have recieved a single drop (99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to have received at least one drop).
The combined probability of multiple drops is
1 - ((1-A%) * (1-B%) * ...) (add drops in same rotation)
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 275||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Upon killing an enemy with a heavy attack, Pennant's attack speed rises by 50%, indicated via an icon and timer next to the health bar. The buff duration is dependent on the combo multiplier at the time of the heavy attack, beginning at 2 seconds with no combo counter and increasing by 4 seconds for each combo multi; Duration = 4s × (Combo Multi - 1) + 2s. This gives a maximum duration of 46 seconds at a 12x combo multi.
- Making multiple heavy attack kills within the buff's duration will grant additional buffs, each having their own duration.
- Multiple buffs stack additively with each other.
Last updated: Hotfix 27.0.11 (2020-01-16)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|