The Pennant is a Two-Handed Nikana used by Railjack crews during the Old War, featuring high critical chance and critical multiplier. The Pennant gains increased attack speed after killing an enemy with a Heavy Attack.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 275||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- High critical multiplier.
- Heavy Attack kills increases the weapon's attack speed by 50% with its duration scaling with Combo Multiplier.
- Low Slash and Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Low status chance.
- Below average base attack speed.
- See Category:Pennant Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Pennant Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
AcquisitionPennant's main blueprint can be obtained from defeating Blite Captain, Glacik Commander, Lektro Commander, or Pyr Captain in Empyrean missions (at Kasio's Rest on Saturn Proxima, Flexa in Veil Proxima, or sometime Korms Belt in Earth Proxima). The blueprint pickup is shared across the entire squad and can be traded between players.
|Main Blueprint||5%||20 kills||135 ± 45 kills|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
- Upon killing an enemy with a heavy attack, Pennant's attack speed rises by 50%, indicated via an icon and timer next to the health bar. The buff duration is dependent on the combo multiplier at the time of the heavy attack, beginning at 2 seconds with no combo counter and increasing by 4 seconds for each combo multi; Duration = 4s × (Combo Multi - 1) + 2s.
- Making multiple heavy attack kills within the buff's duration will overwrite the remaining time with the new one. For example, if there are still 14 seconds left for the buff, and a heavy attack is made at a 2.0x combo multi, the duration will then become 4 × (2.0 - 1) + 2 = 6 seconds instead of refreshing or adding to the previous 14s duration.
Last updated: Hotfix 27.0.11
- Quellor, the primary counterpart of this weapon.