Sacrifice shields to boost reload, and fire rate while converting damage inflicted on enemies into health for Harrow and nearby allies.
|Strength:5% (lifesteal on hit)|
20% / 25% / 30% / 35% (fire rate bonus)
40% / 50% / 60% / 70% (reload speed bonus)
|Duration:4 s (base time)|
1.25 / 1.33 / 1.43 / 1.54 s (bonus per 100 shields)
|Misc:50 m (affinity range)|
120 s (max duration)
- Harrow flagellates himself twice with his thurible, sacrificing all of his shields and Overshields to gain 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% ranged and melee weapons fire rate and 40% / 50% / 60% / 70% reload speed bonuses. While active, 5% of any damage dealt by Harrow to enemies converts into Health for Harrow and allies within his Affinity Range. Penance has a base duration of 4 seconds, plus extra duration of 1.25 / 1.33 / 1.43 / 1.54 seconds for every 100 Shield and Overshields points drained, up to a maximum of 120 seconds.
- Lifesteal on hit, weapon fire rate, and reload speed bonuses are affected by Ability Strength.
- Base duration and bonus duration are affected by Ability Duration.
- Affinity Range is not affected by Ability Range but is affected by the Mending Unity passive in the Vazarin focus school.
- Maximum duration is not affected by mods.
- Casting animation of 2 seconds is affected by and .
- The amount of shields to be drained is determined on activation. Shield points from will not be drained if gained during Penance's casting animation.
- Each time Harrow flagellates himself, 50% of the total shield points are subtracted.
- Can be recast while active to stack extra duration to the remaining time.
- Allies affected by the lifesteal include all Warframes, Companions, Eidolon Lures, summoned allied units such as Specters, allied Invasion units, Hostages, Kavor Defectors, Sortie and Arbitrations Defense Operatives, and Defense Objects.
- On Defense Objects, Penance restores up to 50 health per second.
- While active, stylized art appears beneath the aiming reticle; when a player is healed by Penance, colored text denoting the amount of health healed from damage dealt briefly replaces the art for several seconds. Both visuals are affected by Harrow's Warframe energy color.
- Harrow's wounds on his back from flagellation emit piercing light in his chosen Warframe energy color.
- Casting Penance stops all of Harrow's movement and actions.