It can be obtained as a drop from the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught in rotation C (zone 8, 16, 24, etc.).
- This mod is purely a cosmetic and does not affect damage or status effects in any way.
- Although purely cosmetic, it technically affects the hitbox size as well, which sometimes may land headshots easier, or harder because of the head hitbox being blocked by another hitbox of an enemy body part.
- The effect also works on other Warframes if the player has been affected by a Radiation proc.
- The effect is only applied on non-critical hits.
- As with Riven Mods, only one Peculiar mod can be equipped on a Warframe at a time.
- This mod was first showcased on Devstream 110.
- This mod allows all ranged weapons to achieve the same growth mechanic innately available to the Nukor.
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift|
Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift • Stealth Drift
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed ( Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Gale Kick • Handspring • Heavy Impact|
Kavat's Grace • Master Thief • Pain Threshold • Retribution
Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Conductor • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|
|Peculiar||Peculiar Bloom • Peculiar Growth|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.