It can be obtained as a drop from the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught in rotation C (zone 8, 16, 24, etc.).
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mod is cosmetic and does not affect damage or apply a status effect.
- Although mostly cosmetic, it technically affects the hitbox size as well, which may sometimes make landing headshots easier or harder because of the head or body part hitbox of an enemy becoming blocked.
- The effect also works on other Warframes if the player has been affected by a Radiation proc.
- The effect is only applied on non-critical hits.
- As with Riven Mods, only one Peculiar mod can be equipped on a Warframe at a time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This mod was first showcased on Devstream 110.
- This mod allows all ranged weapons to achieve a similar growth mechanic innately available to the (Kuva) Nukor.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Warframe Exilus Mods|
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift|
Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift • Stealth Drift
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed ( Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Gale Kick • Handspring • Heavy Impact|
Kavat's Grace • Master Thief • Pain Threshold • Retribution
Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Anchored Glide • Catapult • Conductor • Controlled Slide • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Ironclad Flight • Mesa's Waltz • Revealing Spores|
|Peculiar||Peculiar Bloom • Peculiar Growth|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.