It can be obtained as a drop from the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught in rotation C (zone 8, 16, 24, etc.).
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mod is cosmetic and does not affect damage or apply a status effect.
- Only up to five flowers will spawn per enemy unit.
- Landing a critical hit will produce a single flower that despawns after 30 seconds. Landing multiple critical hits in a single hit (e.g. from weapons with Multishot) will produce multiple flowers.
- Increasing the mod's rank will increase the size of flowers.
- The position of the flower is based on where the enemy was shot, e.g. shooting an enemy's knee will produce a flower in that knee. The flowers grow from several fixed locations within the enemy, as opposed to growing from exactly where the enemy was hit.
- The angle at which the flower is oriented depends on the angle at which the shot was fired.
- The mod takes the same amount of Endo to upgrade as an uncommon mod and it is grouped between Amalgam and Riven Mods in the Mods Segment.
- As with Riven Mods, only one peculiar mod can be equipped on a Warframe at a time.
- Attacks by your Sentinels or Companions can also cause flowers to appear, should they crit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Hotfix 22.18.8, there used to be no limit to how many flowers could grow on an enemy. This means a properly modded weapon (such as an Amprex modded for low damage and high critical chance) could spawn hundreds, if not thousands, of flowers across multiple enemies, causing game-breaking performance issues or even crashing the game entirely.
- In the game files the mod is named "FlowerPowerMod", which can be a reference to the popular peace slogan Flower power.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 25.2.4
|Warframe Exilus Mods|
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift|
Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift • Stealth Drift
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed ( Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Gale Kick • Handspring • Heavy Impact|
Kavat's Grace • Master Thief • Pain Threshold • Retribution
Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Anchored Glide • Catapult • Conductor • Controlled Slide • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Ironclad Flight • Mesa's Waltz • Revealing Spores|
|Peculiar||Peculiar Bloom • Peculiar Growth|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.