It can be obtained as a drop from the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught in rotation C (zone 8, 16, 24, etc.).
- This mod is purely a cosmetic and does not affect damage or status effects in any way.
- Only up to five flowers will spawn per enemy unit.
- Landing a critical hit will produce a single flower that despawns after 30 seconds. Landing multiple critical hits in a single hit (e.g. from weapons with Multishot) will produce multiple flowers.
- Increasing the mod's rank will increase the size of flowers.
- The position of the flower is based on where the enemy was shot, e.g. shooting an enemy's knee will produce a flower in that knee. The flowers grow from several fixed locations within the enemy, as opposed to growing from exactly where the enemy was hit.
- The angle at which the flower is oriented depends on the angle at which the shot was fired.
- The mod takes the same amount of Endo to upgrade as an uncommon mod and it is grouped between Amalgam and Riven Mods in the Mods Segment.
- As with Riven Mods, only one peculiar mod can be equipped on a Warframe at a time.
- Prior to Hotfix 22.18.8, there used to be no limits to how many flowers can be grown on an enemy. This means that high fire-rate, multihit weapons like Amprex modded for low damage and high crit could spawn hundreds, if not thousands of flowers causing game-breaking performance issues.
- In the game files the mod is named "FlowerPowerMod", which can be a reference to the popular peace slogan Flower power.
Last updated: Hotfix 25.2.4
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.