Peaceful Provocation is a Warframe Augment Mod for Equinox that increases the effectiveness of Pacify & Provoke. Pacify converts damage done to Equinox and her allies into an aura that slows enemies by up to 40%. Provoke converts damage done to enemies within the aura into up to 15% bonus Ability Strength.
|Rank||Pacify Slow Effect||Provoke Ability Strength||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Pacify's maximum slow and Provoke's maximum bonus Ability Strength percentages are affected by Ability Strength.
- The conversion for Provoke is +2% Ability Strength bonus for every enemy killed within Provoke's range.
- The maximum extra Ability Strength bonus from Peaceful Provocation is 30%, bringing the maximum total Ability Strength bonus from both Provoke and Peaceful Provocation to 80%.
- The maximum extra Ability Strength bonus of Provoke is calculated with respect to Equinox's Ability Strength. For example, an Equinox with:
- 140% Ability Strength can provide (140% × 0.15) = 21% extra Ability Strength bonus.
- 200% Ability Strength can provide (200% × 0.15) = 30% extra Ability Strength bonus.
- The conversion for Pacify is +0.25% enemy movement and attack speed reduction for every 1% of an individual's maximum health and shields lost by Equinox and allies within Pacify's range.
- Conversion for damage taken to movement slow is affected by Ability Strength and cannot exceed +0.25% movement slow for 1% of health or shield lost.
- The maximum movement and attack speed reduction cannot exceed 80%.
- Equinox retains Peaceful Provocation's effects as long as Pacify or Provoke remains active. Switching between forms will reset the bonus, however.
- Peaceful Provocation's current percentages are displayed beside Equinox's shield and health indicators.