Can be bought from Rude Zuud for 10,000 per arcane upon reaching the rank of Old Mate. Like all arcanes, Pax arcanes come fully built from the vendor.
- In order to activate the effect of Pax Seeker, the enemy must be headshot killed by the Kitgun, and not any damage-over-time status effect such as .
- These homing projectiles deal a considerable amount of damage, which can help in killing a group of enemies.
- Damage for individual projectiles seem to depend on mods equipped to the Kitgun, including Multishot mods, damage mods, elemental mods and Critical Hit mods.
- Projectile damage benefits from buff abilities, like 's , 's and 's .
- While a Kitgun may gain 50% extra damage when shot through 's , however, damage for the resulting projectile is not affected, meaning it will be equal to those of a shot without Electric Shield.
- A projectile can be controlled using 's .
- Kills made by these projectiles count as Pistol kills, which can be used to complete Nightwave Tasks.
- The projectiles also aims for the head, which can be used for Riven Challenges and Nightwave Tasks.
- Homing projectiles can target and damage enemies across the material plane and Rift Plane.
- As Pax Seeker's projectiles always aim for the head, it greatly benefits from 's , which grants a x4 critical chance bonus for headshots (additive 200% flat critical chance at maximum).
- Inscription on Pax Seeker is Solari Language, reading "Seek".
Last updated: Update 24.7 (2019-04-10)
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|