Can be bought from Rude Zuud for 10,000 per arcane upon reaching the rank of Old Mate. As with all arcanes, Pax arcanes come fully built from the vendor.
- Channeled Abilities (e.g., Exalted Blade, Renewal) that are activated during the Pax Bolt buff will keep the Ability Strength bonus on them for as long as they are kept active, even after Pax Bolt has expired.
- This does not apply to the Ability Efficiency part of the buff. The bonus Ability Efficiency will be removed and updated the moment that Pax Bolt expires.
- Subsequent Pax Bolt buffs will temporarily reduce the energy drain for any currently active channeled abilities for the duration of Pax Bolt. Whether this is intentional or not is unknown.
- Similar to other headshot kill conditions, the enemy must be killed by a headshot through weapon damage, and not any damage-over-time status effect such as Slash.
- The Ability Strength and Ability Efficiency gained are additive with other mods. For example, a Warframe equipped with maxed Intensify and receives a Rank 3 Pax Bolt buff would have +60% Ability Strength.
- Note that Ability Efficiency still caps out at 175% even with Pax Bolt equipped.
- Works weirdly with Wisp's Reservoirs: The bonus strength will apply, but if the player already has a weaker mote active, touching the new buffed mote will simply refresh it rather than change it's strength. In order to take full advantage of Pax Bolt, you must wait for your current buffs to expire.
- Inscription on Pax Bolt is Solari Language, reading "BAWLT" forming the sound "Bolt".
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.