Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Path Duration||Petrify Duration||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Trail and petrify duration are affected by Ability Duration.
- Killing petrified enemies will drop 1 piece of Rubble for Atlas to pick up, restoring 50 health or provides 50 bonus armor.
- Amount of Rubble dropped per petrified enemy, health restored, and bonus armor provided are not affected by mods.
- The attribute Stone Rate is affected by Ability Strength. The higher this number, the faster enemies become petrified when touching the path.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Enemies petrified by the trail left from Landslide most of the time do not drop Rubble.
Media[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.