Ack & BruntEdit
- Each stack adds ~17.5% elemental damage to the total damage.
- Up to 4 stacks can be collected.
Arca Scisco – Target AnalysisEdit
- The buff lasts for 2 seconds, after which one stack disappears.
- Buff duration can be refreshed by shooting enemies.
Kills done with the Arca Titron will collect a charge, which increases slam attack damage by 100%.
- Up to 10 charges can be collected.
- Charges dissipate after 20 seconds.
Charged shot kills by the Ballistica Prime within 50 meters will create a ghost of the killed enemy that lasts for 7 seconds. This ghost can be scanned.
- Draining organic enemies will give Health Orbs.
- Draining mechanical enemies will give Energy Orbs.
- The Broken Scepter has two small orbs that orbit around it, which act as an indicator of how many times the player can use the Scepter's draining ability consecutively.
- One orb is consumed when performing a drain.
- If both orbs are consumed, the player will be unable to drain enemy corpses until the orbs regenerate.
Performing heavy attacks with the Caustacyst releases a toxic stream which leaves behind a temporary trail on the ground.
- The stream travels up to 20 meters.
- Corrosive damage is dealt to enemies who are hit by the stream or walk on the trail.
- Enemies hit by the stream are opened up to finishers.
Extra damage on headshots with Cernos Prime.
Dual Toxocyst – FrenzyEdit
Landing headshots with the Dual Toxocyst activates the Frenzy buff for 3 seconds:
- A 150% fire rate bonus.
- A 100% Toxin additive damage bonus.
- Reduction in recoil.
- No ammo consumption while firing.
Enemies hit by a thrown Halikar have a chance to be disarmed.
Headshots with the Hema restores health to the player, equal to 10% of the damage dealt.
- Reloading the Hema drains 3% of the player's max health.
Hirudo – InvigoratedEdit
The Hirudo grants a 5% lifesteal and max health buff on critical hits.
- The 5% max health bonus can stack up to 5 times.
Knell – Death KnellEdit
Upon headshots, the Knell grants critical damage and status chance bonuses and unlimited ammo for 3 seconds.
- A 1.5x, 2x or 2.5x critical damage bonus is granted depending on the amount of stacks.
- The 20% status chance bonus is fixed and is not affected by the amount of stacks.
Movement speed is increased by 5% with the Kogake Prime equipped.
Kuva Chakkhurr deals +50% bonus damage on headshots.
The Lenz has innate Arrow Mutation, converting Ammo Packs other than Sniper/Bow Ammo Packs into ammunition. Unlike mods that grant this effect, however, the Lenz will only gain 1 round regardless of what Ammo Pack it converts.
Throwing the Orvius at an enemy while blocking will make the weapon home in, fly above the target enemy's head, and then suspend the enemy in mid-air. The effect lasts for 5 seconds before exploding, dealing damage to all enemies within its radius.
- The Orvius will deal damage on the suspended enemy approximately once per second with a 100% status chance.
Getting 3 kills within 2 seconds with the Pyrana Prime will summon a second Pyrana Prime for 5 seconds, doubling the weapon's fire rate and magazine size.
- Pyrana Prime's passive still applies while dual-wielding.
- Killing 3 enemies in quick succession while having 2 Pyranas will not refresh the duration of the ethereal Pyrana.
- Upon activating the ethereal Pyrana, the number of rounds in its modded magazine size are added to the magazine (e.g. if modded magazine size is 14, 14 rounds are added when ethereal Pyrana is conjured). When the ethereal Pyrana disappears, the magazine is reduced to the modded magazine size (e.g. if the magazine clip size is 14, any number of rounds in the current magazine will be reduced to 14, unless the number of rounds is below 14 as it will remain the same).
Rakta Dark DaggerEdit
- The amount of shields restored depends on the amount of damage dealt and can provide overshields.
- Melee heavy attacks with the Sancti Magistar emits a healing pulse that heals the user and all friendlies in a 15 meter radius.
- The amount healed depends on the amount of damage dealt.
- Healing pulse range is affected by melee range mods.
- Damage dealt by status effects to the user is reduced by 50%.
- The Sancti Magistar has an innate 10% chance to proc the Blast effect.
Enemies killed by the Secura Lecta drop additional credits.
Heavy melee attacks grant the Sibear a 50% status chance bonus for 4 seconds.
Sigma & OctantisEdit
Aerial attacks throw the shield of the Sigma & Octantis.
- The shield is thrown 25-30 meters away.
- Enemies hit by the shield are opened up to finishers.
Silva & AegisEdit
- Up to 4 stacks can be collected.
- Attacking or using an ability will break the invisibility, similar to the cloak provided by Shade and its Ghost precept.
- The invisibility period is not affected by mods.
- Performing a finisher while under the invisibility effect of the Skiajati will refresh the cloak's duration.
- Invisibility is not affected by Nullifier bubbles.
Heavy attack kills with Synoid Heliocor create a specter of the slain enemy that lasts 30 seconds.
- A specter is created only if the player has full Codex scans of the enemy.
- Enemies killed by the Synoid Heliocor are scanned as long as players have a Codex Scanner.
Slide attacks with the Telos Boltace create a vortex with a radius of 14 meters, which pulls in and staggers enemies.
- Performing a second slide attack will disperse the vortex and ragdoll enemies with a radial blast.
- Users gain a 20% boost to Bullet Jump velocity, Wall Latch and Aim Glide duration.
- Enemies hit by the Radial Blind are blinded for 5 seconds.
- Blind range is affected by melee range mods.
- Users have +50% chance to resist knockbacks or knockdowns.