- 1 Weapon Passives
- 1.1 Acceltra
- 1.2 Ack & Brunt
- 1.3 Akarius
- 1.4 Arca Scisco – Target Analysis
- 1.5 Arca Titron
- 1.6 Athodai – Overdrive
- 1.7 Ballistica Prime
- 1.8 Basmu
- 1.9 Broken Scepter
- 1.10 Caustacyst
- 1.11 Cedo
- 1.12 Cernos Prime
- 1.13 Dual Toxocyst – Frenzy
- 1.14 Ether Daggers
- 1.15 Fragor Prime
- 1.16 Gazal Machete
- 1.17 Heat Dagger
- 1.18 Halikar
- 1.19 Heliocor
- 1.20 Hema
- 1.21 Hirudo – Invigorated
- 1.22 Karyst Prime
- 1.23 Knell – Death Knell
- 1.24 Kogake Prime
- 1.25 Kronen Prime
- 1.26 Kuva Chakkhurr
- 1.27 Lenz
- 1.28 Lesion
- 1.29 Orvius
- 1.30 Pathocyst
- 1.31 Pennant
- 1.32 Pyrana Prime
- 1.33 Rakta Dark Dagger
- 1.34 Sancti Magistar
- 1.35 Secura Lecta
- 1.36 Shedu
- 1.37 Sibear
- 1.38 Sigma & Octantis
- 1.39 Silva & Aegis
- 1.40 Skiajati
- 1.41 Stahlta
- 1.42 Synapse
- 1.43 Synoid Heliocor
- 1.44 Tatsu
- 1.45 Telos Boltace
- 1.46 Vaykor Sydon
- 1.47 Venka Prime
- 1.48 Velox
- 1.49 Xoris
- 1.50 Zhuge Prime
Ack & Brunt
Blocking elemental damage with the collects stacks.
- Each stack adds ~17.5% elemental damage to the total damage.
- Up to 4 stacks can be collected.
Arca Scisco – Target Analysis
- The buff lasts for 2 seconds and decays one at a time.
- Buff duration can be refreshed by shooting enemies.
- Up to 10 charges can be collected.
- Charges dissipate after 20 seconds.
Athodai – Overdrive
The can drain corpses to make them release Orbs.
- Draining organic enemies will give Health Orbs.
- Draining mechanical enemies will give Energy Orbs.
- The Broken Scepter has two small orbs that orbit around it, which act as an indicator of how many times the player can use the Scepter's draining ability consecutively.
- One orb is consumed when performing a drain.
- If both orbs are consumed, the player will be unable to drain enemy corpses until the orbs regenerate.
- The stream travels up to 20 meters.
- damage is dealt to enemies who are hit by the stream or walk on the trail.
- Enemies hit by the stream are opened up to finishers.
- This bonus damage is additive (i.e. attacking an enemy afflicted by three status effects will deal an additional 180% damage).
Dual Toxocyst – Frenzy
- 150% fire rate bonus.
- 100% additive damage bonus.
- Reduction in recoil.
- No ammo consumption while firing.
The gains bonus damage for a short period of time for every consecutive cast of Djinn's .
Enemies killed by the are scanned as long as players have a Codex Scanner.
- Reloading the Hema drains 3% of the player's max health.
Hirudo – Invigorated
- The 5% max health bonus can stack up to 5 times.
Knell – Death Knell
- A 1.5x, 2x or 2.5x critical damage bonus is granted depending on the amount of stacks.
- A 20%, 40%, or 60% status chance bonus is granted depending on the amount of stacks
- Status chance bonus additive to base values, and applied after mods.
The has innate Arrow Mutation, converting Ammo Packs other than Sniper/Bow Ammo Packs into ammunition. Unlike mods that grant this effect, however, the Lenz will only gain 1 round regardless of what Ammo Pack it converts.
Throwing the at an enemy while blocking will make the weapon home in, fly above the target enemy's head, and then suspend the enemy in mid-air. The effect lasts for 5 seconds before exploding, dealing damage to all enemies within its radius.
- The Orvius will deal damage on the suspended enemy approximately once per second with a 100% status chance.
Attacking with or throwing the releases Maggots that damage nearby enemies.
- Pyrana Prime's passive still applies while dual-wielding.
- Killing 3 enemies in quick succession while having 2 Pyranas will not refresh the duration of the ethereal Pyrana.
- Upon activating the ethereal Pyrana, the number of rounds in its modded magazine size are added to the magazine (e.g. if modded magazine size is 14, 14 rounds are added when ethereal Pyrana is conjured). When the ethereal Pyrana disappears, the magazine is reduced to the modded magazine size (e.g. if the magazine clip size is 14, any number of rounds in the current magazine will be reduced to 14, unless the number of rounds is below 14 as it will remain the same).
Rakta Dark Dagger
- The amount of shields restored depends on the amount of damage dealt and can provide overshields.
- The amount healed depends on the amount of damage dealt.
- Healing pulse range is affected by melee range mods.
- User receives 20% chance to resist a Status Effect while it is equiped in hand.
Sigma & Octantis
- The shield is thrown 25-30 meters away.
- Enemies hit by the shield are opened up to finishers.
Silva & Aegis
- Up to 4 stacks can be collected.
Finisher attacks with the turn the user invisible for 5 seconds.
- Attacking or using an ability will break the invisibility, similar to the cloak provided by Shade and its precept.
- The invisibility period is not affected by mods.
- Performing a finisher while under the invisibility effect of the Skiajati will refresh the cloak's duration.
- Invisibility is not affected by Nullifier bubbles.
- This chance is independent from the regular status chance.
- A specter is created only if the player has full Codex scans of the enemy.
- Enemies killed by the Synoid Heliocor are scanned as long as players have a Codex Scanner.
- Performing a second slide attack will disperse the vortex and ragdoll enemies with a radial blast.
- Users gain a 20% boost to Bullet Jump velocity, Wall Latch and Aim Glide duration.
- Enemies hit by the Radial Blind are blinded for 5 seconds.
- Blind range is affected by melee range mods.
- Users have +50% chance to resist knockbacks or knockdowns.
The allows a 13.0x melee combo multiplier after 240 hits.
The possesses an infinite combo duration.