Passives are special traits possessed by Warframes and weapons and that provide them unique abilities or bonuses without requiring energy. Some Passives are always active while others may only activate upon a condition being satisfied. Passives are unique to each Warframe and weapon.
Ash – Hemorrhage
Any Slash Procs inflicted by Ash (from both weapons and abilities) deal 25% more damage and last 50% longer.
Atlas – Monolithic
Wielding explosive power and incredible stamina, Atlas strengthens his insurmountable durability through battle. Atlas possesses various passive mechanics highlighted in the tabs below:
Rubble is a pickup item unique to Atlas that drops from petrified enemies and Rumblers on death. Rubble restores Health to Atlas if he is injured; if Atlas is at full health, Rubble instead grants additional Armor that decays over time.
- Each petrified enemy and each Rumbler will drop 1 piece of Rubble that restores 50 health or provides 50 armor. Rubble will remain on the ground for 30 seconds before crumbling away if left untouched.
- Enemies petrified by Path of Statues' rock trail, Petrify's flash, and the summoning of Rumblers are eligible to drop Rubble.
- Petrified enemies killed by Landslide grant 75 health or armor from their dropped Rubble.
- Rumblers that sustain damage to their health will grant less health points or bonus armor from their dropped Rubble.
- Rubble will not grant armor if at least 1 health point is missing from Atlas' maximum health pool. Excess health points gained will not overflow into bonus armor points.
- Rubble armor is displayed in a circular gauge on the HUD above the ability icons.
- The current number of bonus armor is shown below the gauge and will visibly subtract as bonus armor decays or add as Atlas picks up new Rubble.
- Atlas can accumulate up to a maximum of 1,500 bonus armor.
- Bonus armor decays at a rate of 5 armor points per second.
- Upon picking up Rubble to gain bonus armor, bonus armor decay is paused for 2 seconds. Picking up Rubble to restore health points will not pause armor decay.
- Bonus armor will not be lost if the player falls out of bounds, but will be lost in the event of a host migration.
- The stone icon in the center of the gauge will enlarge or shrink depending on the amount of bonus armor stored. At 0 bonus armor, it remains a pebble; at 1,500 bonus armor, it becomes a large boulder.
- Rock formations will appear on Atlas' body as he accumulates bonus armor.
- Rubble pickup can be vacuumed by Sentinels or the Warframe's innate vacuum radius.
- Rubble pickups resemble a piece of stone encased in a translucent layer of reflective rock-shaped metal, which is tinted in Atlas' chosen Warframe energy color.
- Rubble pickups spawned when a petrified enemy or Rumbler dies while airborne will fall to the ground.
Strong as the mountain, Atlas is immune to knockdown effects while in contact with the ground.
Banshee – Suppressor
Chroma – Elemental Alignment
Chroma can alter his abilities to match any basic (uncombined) elemental attribute of the player's choice. This change is performed by customizing Chroma's appearance outside of a mission, specifically his energy color. Color choices are grouped into four categories with each category corresponding to a given element:
- red, magenta, brown, orange and bright yellow hues being Heat;
- blue and purple hues being Electric;
- green, lime, teal and dark yellow hues being Toxin;
- white, grey, black, and some faded colors being Cold.
Note that players do not need to purchase color palettes to unlock the full potential of this trait.
While customizing his energy color, Chroma's active element is displayed in the form of an icon (, , , ). This imgur album can serve as a reference for future color palette purchases.
Ember – Ignition
- Ability Strength bonus and energy regen per second are not affected by Mods.
- Self-inflicted Heat procs from self-damaging weapons can trigger Ember's passive bonuses.
- Energy regeneration from Ignition is paused when World On Fire is active.
Equinox – Equilibrium
Equinox has the unique passive ability to convert 10% of health orbs into energy, or 10% of energy orbs into health. This effect stacks with Equilibrium. Extra health generated from Arcane Pulse and extra energy generated from Arcane Energize and Zenurik's Energy Pulse do not amplify the conversion, as they are not considered as being from orbs.
- Bright hues change default form to Day-Form;
- Dark hues change default form to Night-Form.
Upon changing colors, Equinox's combined form in Arsenal preview will change her stance animation to reflect the chosen form's personality.
Excalibur – Swordsmanship
- Swordsmanship: Excalibur has improved mastery in the Tenno art of the blade, receiving +10% attack speed and +10% damage bonuses for melee attacks while wielding the following weapons:
- Swordsmanship: Umbra has improved mastery in the Tenno art of the blade, receiving +10% attack speed and +10% damage bonuses for melee attacks while wielding the following weapons:
- Sentience: Umbra exhibits sentience, allowing him to remain active in combat even when a player uses Operator form, acting similarly to a Specter.
- Umbra can receive damage and healing in his specter form. Health and shields lost in his specter form will not be restored upon returning to Umbra.
- Umbra can use any equipped weapon and most abilities. Neither of these actions will consume ammunition nor energy, however.
- Umbra will not cast or keep Exalted Blade active.
- When enemies come within 3 meters of Umbra, he will automatically switch to the equipped melee weapon.
- If no melee weapon is equipped, Umbra will not attack enemies who approach him, but will still cast abilities.
- Once all of Umbra's health is depleted, he will stop moving or attacking.
- The player does not die or lose a revive, however, if Umbra's health is depleted.
- If Umbra falls down a bottomless pit while in Specter mode, he will not be teleported back and will remain missing until players return to Warframe mode.
Frost – Cryogenic
Any melee assailant that strikes Frost has a 10% chance to be temporarily frozen on impact.
Gara – Glint
Standing in bright light, Gara has a chance to blind enemies within 12 meters for 10 seconds and expose them to Melee Finisher attacks.
- Blind radius and duration are not affected by Mods.
- Blinded enemies stagger backward and emit smoke from their eyes while affected, similar to the mechanics of Radial Blind.
- Enemies must be within line of sight of Gara to be blinded, but do not have to face toward Gara.
- Can refresh blind duration on currently blinded enemies when Glint procs again.
- Affects enemies crystallized by Mass Vitrify.
- Melee finisher damage benefits from the damage multipliers of Splinter Storm and Mass Vitrify.
Garuda – Death's Gate
- The less Health that Garuda has, the more damage she inflicts; Garuda gains up to 100% additional damage bonus for her abilities and weapons the closer she is to death.
- Damage bonus is proportionate to the missing percentage of Garuda's maximum health.
- Damage bonus increases or decreases immediately following any changes to Garuda's health.
- Maximum damage bonus is reached at 2 health points remaining.
- Damage bonus is displayed as a buff icon using Garuda's iconic symbol, shown beside the shield and health bars.
- Damage bonus is calculated independent of other damage sources.
- When no melee weapon is selected in the Arsenal loadout, Garuda's Talons become available in the Arsenal screen as an exclusive melee weapon that can be modified separately and equipped for combat during missions.
Unlike most frames, when Garuda ranks up she receives a special set of rank bonuses which are indicated at the top-left of the Warframe Upgrade screen:
- +13% / +25% / +38% / +50% / +63% / +75% / +88% / +100% / +113% / +125% Energy capacity at ranks 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 21 / 24 / 27 / 30 respectively.
Harrow – Conviction
Harrow possesses 200% Overshields capacity, granting him a maximum of 2,400 Overshields.
Hydroid – Deep Tendril
- Melee combos with slam hits have a chance to summon a Tentacle.
- Pilfering Swarm applies to tentacles formed by this passive.
- These tentacles are not affected by Ability Strength or Ability Duration.
- Tentacles detect nearby enemies, grab and thrash them for True Damage per second, bypassing Shields.
- Each tentacle can hold multiple enemies captive at once.
- Up to 3 tentacles spawned by this passive may exist at once.
Inaros – Undying
- Rather than having the standard Bleedout state of other Warframes, Inaros instead enters an immobile sarcophagus when downed. Aiming at an enemy or ally will siphon life from them, gradually filling his revive meter and allowing Inaros to resurrect himself. Otherwise, he can be revived by other players normally. However, note that Inaros is still in danger of bleeding to death if there are no enemies or allies in sight, or if Inaros is unable to fill his meter before his bleedout timer expires.
- This ability is active even during Solo play. (With exception to Arbitrations)
- If an ally kills the enemy targeted by Inaros it still counts towards his ressurection passive.
- Siphoning from enemies will pull them toward Inaros, similar to Devour.
- Siphoning deals 75 damage to enemies, regardless of Armor. However, it is still subject to other damage resistances and Shields.
- The revive meter is filled by 0.5% for every 1% of an enemy's combined health and shields removed. At least two enemies must be killed for Inaros to be revived.
- Siphon damage can be increased by Provoked.
- The siphoning beam can be dispelled. Enemies that can dispel the beam include: Nullifier Crewmen, Corrupted Nullifiers, Sap Combas, Sap Scrambus, Isolator Bursas, and Disruptor Drones.
- If Justice effect activates during undying Inaros is instantly revived.
- Additionally, killing enemies via Finisher will restore 20% of Inaros' maximum health. This passive does not apply to Ground Finishers.
Unlike most frames, when Inaros ranks up he receives a special set of rank bonuses which are indicated at the top-left of the Warframe Upgrade screen:
- +15% / +30% / +45% / +60% / +75% / +90% / +105% / +120% / +135% / +150% Health at ranks 1 / 4 / 7 / 10 / 13 / 16 / 19 / 22 / 25 / 28 respectively.
- +15% / +30% / +45% / +60% / +75% / +90% / +105% / +120% / +135% / +150% Health at ranks 2 / 5 / 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 20 / 23 / 26 / 29 respectively.
- +5% / +10% / +15% / +20% / +25% / +30% / +35% / +40% / +45% / +50% Energy capacity at ranks 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 21 / 24 / 27 / 30 respectively.
This results in a total of +300% Health and +50% Energy capacity by Rank 30.
Ivara – Sentry
Ivara has an innate radar that detects enemies within 20 meters and displays their position on the minimap. This effect stacks with Animal Instinct, Enemy Radar, Enemy Sense, Stealth Drift, and Vigilante Pursuit.
Khora – Beast Tamer
- For more information on Khora's Kavat, please refer to the tabs below and visit the Venari ability article.
Khora's ferocious Kavat, Venari, fights alongside her with steadfast zeal. Venari is an exclusive Companion for the Khora Warframe, integrated as her signature passive ability. Venari will spawn beside Khora when the player first enters a mission, as a permanent companion that lasts until killed.
While Venari is alive, Khora passively gains a movement speed boost. If Venari is killed, she will respawn beside Khora after 45 seconds, or instantly if summoned via the third ability for an energy cost. Both passive features are tied to Khora's Venari ability allowing her to be modified.
Additionally, Venari is an independent AI-controlled entity from Khora that possesses unique interactions:
- Venari automatically becomes available for customization in the Arsenal by default, when Khora is equipped as the player's current Warframe.
- Unlike regular kavats, Venari is completely disassociated from the Incubator, therefore she does not occupy an open Stasis slot or require DNA Stabilizer.
- Venari behaves similar to other Kavats. She will follow Khora and seek out nearby enemies to attack them with her bite and claws, occasionally performing wall attacks. Additionally, she can perform special effects based on her current battle posture.
- When killed, Venari will disappear and wait to respawn instead of entering Bleedout.
- Venari's UI is displayed above Khora's ability icons on the HUD. Her UI consists of her ability icon, her name, the battle posture cycle selection wheel, the currently selected posture, and her Shield and Health bars.
- Upon switching battle posture, the name of the selected posture will briefly appear beside Venari's icon on her UI.
- While Venari is dead, her shield and health bars are hidden from view, as her respawn timer is displayed on the Venari ability icon.
- Additionally to Khora, Venari herself also grants 6,000 mastery points, similar to other companions.
- Venari is however not listed on a player's profile.
- Venari is not affected by Oberon's passive.
In the Arsenal, the player can modify Venari via the Upgrade tab using Mods and Forma. Whether Khora was crafted or purchased, Venari always comes with a preinstalled Orokin Reactor for doubled mod capacity.
- Venari and Khora both accumulate Affinity and level up in ranks separately.
- Khora can equip a Companion and Venari simultaneously, due to Venari occupying her own loadout slot rather than the companion slot.
- Venari can equip the same mods as another companion simultaneously without conflicting, meaning a player does not require a second set of mods for each companion.
- Can equip Kavat and Companion eligible mods, but cannot use unique Precept mods from other kavat variants.
- Is able to equip Hunter Set Mods, but they do not activate the set bonus nor display the set bonus on the mod descriptions.
- Venari requires individual Forma for Polarization of her mod slots.
- Venari is uniquely affected by the following mods:
- Although Venari has no innate Shield points, she is able to gain a shield bar by equipping Link Shields.
- Animal Instinct radars stack with other radar mods, including the same mod card equipped on another companion owned by the player.
- Venari regains health passively when Rejuvenation and Medi-Pet Kit are equipped.
- Bleedout reduction from Loyal Companion and Medi-Pet Kit has no effect on Venari as she disappears and waits to respawn when killed.
- Venari gains health when Khora uses her melee weapon, if it is equipped with Life Strike and Healing Return. Health is gained when an enemy is hit and the mod requirements are met.
- Venari cannot benefit from Energy Conversion due to the Ability Strength bonus being consumed by the marking and reviving features of the Venari ability.
- Maul increases both Venari's normal attack damage and her Attack posture Snare damage.
Venari is customizable by accessing the Arsenal. When Khora is equipped, Venari's dedicated loadout section becomes available with Appearance tab for modification.
- Can be colored with Kavat Gene-Masking Kit palettes.
- Cannot equip alternative Kavat skins and armor sets.
- Venari's eye color and regalia color will match Khora's chosen energy color.
- Venari uses a custom model based on the Feral Kavat. Alongside other similar features, Venari is larger in size compared to other Kavats, has metallic lining spread throughout her body, and a single tail with an interchangeable tip, which transforms depending on her current battle posture.
Limbo – Rift Walk
- Main article: Rift Plane
Limbo has access to the Rift plane, an alternate dimension to the normal environment, or material plane. By performing a Roll (default ), a Sidespring ( or + ), or a Backspring ( + + ), Limbo slides into and out of the Rift plane at will. Several of Limbo's abilities impose the Rift upon the world around him, affecting himself, the environment, enemies, and even allies.
- Limbo can remain indefinitely in either dimension, until he performs the triggering maneuvers again or travels freely between both planes via Cataclysm.
- When sliding into the Rift plane, Limbo leaves a portal in his wake that lasts 5 seconds. Ally players can touch the portal to enter the Rift for 15 seconds, after which they will return to the material plane.
- Allies can perform the trigger maneuvers to return to the material plane sooner.
- Limbo himself can use the portal to enter the Rift with no time limit.
- Additionally, while Limbo and enemies are inside the Rift, each Rift-bound enemy killed grants him 10 energy.
- If Limbo is in the Rift plane, he can still damage enemies outside of it if they are ragdolled.
- Damaging enemies in the Rift plane while being in the material plane is also possible as long as the enemies are ragdolled.
Loki – Wall Grapple
Loki's Wall Latch duration is 10 times longer than other Warframes. It lasts 60 seconds compared to the normal 6 seconds.
Mag – Magnetic Attraction
Mesa – Marksman's Dexterity
Mesa has improved proficiency with secondary weapons, and gains a health bonus at the expense of not having a melee weapon equipped. The following are passive bonuses available to Mesa:
- +10% fire rate with dual wielded sidearms.
- +20% reload speed for one handed sidearms.
- +50 health when a melee weapon is not equipped.
Mirage – Jester's Proficiency
Mirage has an increased proficiency when performing several Maneuvers.
- +25% faster Bullet Jump speed
- +50% faster Maneuver speed
Nekros – Soul Siphon
A master of death, Nekros regenerates 5 points of Health any time an enemy dies within 10 meters of him.
Nezha – Frictionless
Nezha has reduced friction on the ground, preserving momentum gained from movement for far longer; this makes Nezha capable of especially long slides. This effect stacks with Cunning Drift, Maglev and Streamlined Form.
Nidus – Adaptive Mutation
The Infestation dwelling within Nidus mutates rapidly when used against his foes, fueling his abilities and yielding various symbiotic benefits. Nidus possesses various passive mechanics highlighted in the tabs below:
Mutation Stacks are a resource unique to Nidus, indicated by the Mutation counter and gauge displayed in the lower-right on the HUD, above the ability icons.
- The gauge is divided into five sections which represent the number of hits dealt to enemies via Nidus' abilities. The counter at the center of the gauge keeps track of the number of Mutation stacks.
- Upon hitting one or more enemies via Virulence or Ravenous, depending on the number of hits the sections of the gauge will light up clockwise. After a total of 5 hits, the gauge completes a cycle and the sections become unlit again, while the counter increases by 1 Mutation stack.
- Abilities are not required to deal damage to enemies, only ability contact is needed to increase Mutation stacks.
- Mutation stacks are stored until used by the player. Stacks will not disappear in the event of a host migration.
- Ability-nullifying enemies such as Nullifier Crewman will drain 1 Mutation stack every 2 seconds, ramping up the drain rate the longer Nidus remains in their radius.
- Up to a maximum of 100 stacks can be stored. Each stack causes the gauge to gradually appear more infested. Upon reaching 100 stacks, the counter is hidden and the gauge is overlapped by Virulence's ability icon colored in red and black.
- Parasitic Link costs 1 stack to activate instead of using energy.
- Ravenous costs 3 stacks to activate instead of using energy.
- When gaining or losing large numbers of stacks, the gauge still only changes one at a time, making it difficult to estimate the actual count.
- This can be bypassed by briefly switching to the Operator, as this will instantly refresh to the current amount of stacks.
- Nidus' appearance changes as more stacks are collected:
- With the base skin:
- At 3 stacks, tendrils will protrude from his neck and upper spine, while the carapace around his ribs will open.
- At 5 and 7 stacks respectively, the carapace around his thighs and arms will open to reveal more infested flesh and tendrils beneath.
- At 10 stacks, certain sections of his currently-equipped helmet will open up, and many more tendrils will be exposed.
- With the Nidus Phryke Skin:
- At 3 stacks, he gains protective armor on his thighs, and his shoulder pads are covered in a cage-like armor with a protruding spike on the top.
- At 5 stacks, a large curved blade appears on each of the shoulder pad spikes.
- At 7 stacks, his forearms are lined with a curved blade that extends two large spikes.
- At 10 stacks, his face becomes covered with a crown-like visor.
- When stacks fall below the required triggers, Nidus' appearance will revert to the appropriate stage.
- With the base skin:
If Nidus suffers fatal damage with at least 15 stacks of Mutation, those 15 stacks are consumed, granting him 5 seconds of invulnerability and restoring 50% of his health.
- A UI banner displaying "Undying" and an invulnerability timer will appear at the top-center of the screen while this passive is activated. The required amount of Mutation stacks will be visibly subtracted from the counter and gauge.
- If Nidus has less than 15 Mutation stacks, all stacks will be consumed without benefit.
- If Nidus has 15 or more stacks while Quick Thinking is equipped, Undying will be given a higher priority, triggering before any energy is drained by Quick Thinking.
Unlike most frames, when Nidus ranks up he receives a special set of rank bonuses which are indicated at the top-left of the Warframe Upgrade screen:
- +20% / +40% / +60% / +80% / +100% / +120% / +140% / +160% / +180% / +200% Health at ranks 1 / 4 / 7 / 10 / 13 / 16 / 19 / 22 / 25 / 28 respectively.
- +10% / +20% / +30% / +40% / +50% Armor at ranks 2 / 8 / 14 / 20 / 26 respectively.
- +3% / +6% / +9% / +12% / +15% Ability Strength at ranks 3 / 9 / 15 / 21 / 27 respectively.
- +10% / +20% / +30% / +40% / +50% Energy capacity at ranks 5 / 11 / 17 / 23 / 29 respectively.
- 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 13 Health regen per second at ranks 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 respectively.
This results in a total of +200% Health, +50% Armor, +15% Ability Strength, +50% Energy capacity, and 13 Health/s Regeneration at Rank 30.
Note that these bonuses are gained only by leveling up. Gaining Mutation stacks will not increase said bonuses.
Nova – Explosive Counter
Whenever Nova is knocked down, she emits a field which will knock down and damage enemies in a 6 meter radius.
Nyx – Relinquish
Enemies affected by any of Nyx's abilities have a chance to become Disarmed.
Oberon – Beastmaster
Oberon is one with nature and gains the following perks:
- Allied pets receive +25% Health, Shield and Armor links.
- The player's pet receives 1 instant revive per mission.
Octavia – Harmonic Symphony
Octavia creates musical masterpieces from the Mandachord affixed to her arms that empowers her abilities. She possesses various passive mechanics highlighted in the tabs below:
- For an in-depth guide to the Mandachord by the developers, please visit Update 20.0 patch notes and scroll to the Mandachord section.
The Mandachord is a step sequencer that allows the player to compose unique songs and conduct them in full symphony through Octavia's abilities.
- To access the Mandachord menu, open the Arsenal in your ship, equip Octavia, click on the Warframe's Appearance tab, and select Mandachord at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Once inside the Mandachord menu, the player's view will switch to first-person and look downward at the expanded Mandachord on Octavia's left arm.
- The Mandachord menu comprises of all customization options related to Octavia's abilities.
- Each ability is affected by a section of the Mandachord: Percussion (Mallet), Bass (Resonator), and Melody (Metronome).
- Instruments enable selection of different soundpacks for each section (see Octavia's media for available purchases). The Adau soundpack is available by default, sporting drums for Percussion, violin for Bass, and choir voices for Melody.
- Volume Mixer allows volume adjustments for each section. Volume settings will apply during Mandachord customization and to the appropriate abilities during gameplay.
- Track Isolation enables toggling on or off each section for better audio clarity while composing a song.
- Loop allows selection of bars 1 through 4 to continuously loop for note changes comparison while composing a song. Additionally, a bar's notes can be copied to another bar, or completely cleared from the selected bar.
- Composition enables saving new songs, reloading the current song, and loading custom and instrument songs from your playlist.
- The Mandachord may be paused at any time by clicking the Pause button at the bottom-right corner. Click again to resume.
Casting any ability will inspire Octavia and nearby allies with her music, granting the Inspiration buff that replenishes 1 energy per second for 30 seconds. Allies within 15 meters will receive the Inspiration buff.
- Octavia recasting any ability will also refresh the active Inspiration buff's duration.
- Inspiration buff icon is displayed with a duration timer next to the shield and health indicator at the top-right of the HUD.
- Performing Transference is considered casting an ability, which will trigger Inspiration.
Revenant – Sentient Retaliation
- Revenant is immune to the Magnetic night waters of the Plains of Eidolons.
- Revenant's Mesmer Skin is entirely immune to certain attacks from Teralyst, Gantulyst and Hydrolyst such as Seeking Bullets and Gun Swing without draining any charges.
- Revenant's Danse Macabre has the capability to finish off Vomvalysts without the need of Operator usage.
Additionally, when his Shield depletes, Revenant emits a radial blast that knocks down nearby enemies.
Rhino – Heavy Landing
If Rhino falls fast enough, he will discharge a shockwave upon hitting the ground, dealing damage in a 6 meter area of effect and knocking down nearby enemies. This stacks with Heavy Impact.
Saryn – Potency
Status Effects inflicted by Saryn's weapons and abilities last 25% longer.
Titania – Dust Bloom
Titania gains +25% Bullet Jump distance. Bullet jumping also creates a trampoline that lasts 5 seconds and grants the Upsurge buff, giving the same +25% distance to Bullet Jump maneuvers performed in the area. Successive Dust Blooms do not cause the previous instances to disappear, therefore being able to grant the whole squad a consistent buff to their travel momentum.
- Dodge rolls also appear to be affected
Trinity – Triage
Trinity can revive fallen allies 20% faster (reviving them in 4 seconds as opposed to 5 seconds) and from further away.
Valkyr – Nimble
Valkyr is nimble, able to recover from knockdown 50% faster and to land from great heights with no touchdown delay.
- Knockdown recovery can stack with Handspring and Constitution for up to 250% recovery speed.
- Currently, Valkyr's immunity to heavy landings prevents her from triggering Heavy Impact.
Vauban – Reinforce
Volt – Static Discharge
Traveling along the ground between Volt's attacks (by walking, running, or sliding) will build up static energy, adding bonus Electricity damage toward Volt's next weapon attack or ability cast.
- For every 1 meter traveled, 5 points of Electricity damage are added, accumulating to a maximum of 1000 bonus damage.
- Damage is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Static Discharge can combine with single elements or elemental mods on projectile weapons.
- However, Static Discharge does not combine with single elements or elemental mods on hit-scan or melee weapons, the bonus Electricity damage type remains separate.
- Is not affected by Damage-Mods (e.g. Serration) or Elemental-Mods (e.g. Stormbringer).
- Is affected by Critical Hits and the combo counter of Sniper Rifles.
- Even with Multishot only a single hit will gain the damage bonus.
Wukong – Tenacity
Wukong's Melee Combo Counter has a +2 seconds longer duration (increasing the base combo counter from 3 seconds to 5 seconds). This only affects the base combo counter.
Zephyr – Lightweight
Zephyr is significantly lighter in comparison to other Warframes, dramatically altering her airborne physics. Specifically, she descends slower and has improved aerodynamics which can be used to control her midair movement with greater ease and agility.
Ack & BruntEdit
- Each stack adds ~17.5% elemental damage to the total damage.
- Up to 4 stacks can be collected.
Arca Scisco – Target AnalysisEdit
- The buff lasts for 2 seconds, after which one stack disappears.
- Buff duration can be refreshed by shooting enemies.
Kills done with the Arca Titron will collect a charge, which increases slam attack damage by 100%.
- Up to 10 charges can be collected.
- Charges dissipate after 20 seconds.
Charged shot kills by the Ballistica Prime within 50 meters will create a ghost of the killed enemy that lasts for 7 seconds.
- Draining organic enemies will give Health Orbs.
- Draining mechanical enemies will give Energy Orbs.
- The Broken Scepter has two small orbs that orbit around it, which act as an indicator of how many times the player can use the Scepter's draining ability consecutively.
- One orb is consumed when performing a drain.
- If both orbs are consumed, the player will be unable to drain enemy corpses until the orbs regenerate.
Performing charge attacks with the Caustacyst releases a toxic stream which leaves behind a temporary trail on the ground.
- The stream travels up to 20 meters.
- Corrosive damage is dealt to enemies who are hit by the stream or walk on the trail.
- Enemies hit by the stream are opened up to finishers.
Dual Toxocyst – FrenzyEdit
Landing headshots with the Dual Toxocyst activates the Frenzy buff for 3 seconds:
- A 150% fire rate bonus.
- A 100% Toxin additive damage bonus.
- Reduction in recoil.
- No ammo consumption while firing.
Enemies hit by a thrown Halikar have a chance to be disarmed.
Headshots with the Hema restores health to the player, equal to 10% of the damage dealt.
- Reloading the Hema drains 3% of the player's max health.
Hirudo – InvigoratedEdit
The Hirudo grants a 5% lifesteal and max health buff on critical hits.
- The 5% max health bonus can stack up to 5 times.
Knell – Death KnellEdit
Upon headshots, the Knell grants critical damage and status chance bonuses and unlimited ammo for 3 seconds.
- A 1.5x, 2x or 2.5x critical damage bonus is granted depending on the amount of stacks.
- The 20% status chance bonus is fixed and is not affected by the amount of stacks.
Movement speed is increased by 5% with the Kogake Prime equipped.
Throwing the Orvius at an enemy while channeling will make the weapon home in, fly above the target enemy's head, and then suspend the enemy in mid-air. The effect lasts for 5 seconds before exploding, dealing damage to all enemies within its radius.
- The Orvius will deal damage on the suspended enemy approximately once per second with a 100% status chance.
Getting 3 kills within 2 seconds with the Pyrana Prime will summon a second Pyrana Prime for 5 seconds, doubling the weapon's fire rate and magazine size.
- Pyrana Prime's passive still applies while dual wielding.
- Killing 3 enemies in quick succession while having 2 Pyranas will not refresh the duration of the ethereal Pyrana.
- Upon activating the ethereal Pyrana, the number of rounds in its modded clip size are added to the clip (e.g. if modded clip size is 14, 14 rounds are added when ethereal Pyrana is conjured). When the ethereal Pyrana disappears, the clip is reduced to the modded clipsize (e.g. if the modded clip size is 14, any number of rounds in the current clip will be reduced to 14, unless the number of rounds is below 14 as it will remain the same).
Rakta Dark DaggerEdit
- The amount of shields restored depends on the amount of damage dealt and can provide overshields.
Melee charge attacks with the Sancti Magistar emits a healing pulse that heals the user and all friendlies in a 15 meter radius.
- The amount healed depends on the amount of damage dealt.
- Healing pulse range is affected by melee range mods.
- Damage dealt by status effects to the user is reduced by 50%.
Enemies killed by the Secura Lecta drop additional credits.
Charged melee attacks grant the Sibear a 50% status chance bonus for 4 seconds.
Sigma & OctantisEdit
Aerial attacks throw the shield of the Sigma & Octantis.
- The shield is thrown 25-30 meters away.
- Enemies hit by the shield are opened up to finishers.
Silva & AegisEdit
- Up to 4 stacks can be collected.
- Attacking or using an ability will break the invisibility, similar to the cloak provided by Shade and its Ghost precept.
- The invisibility period is not affected by mods.
- Performing a finisher while under the invisibility effect of the Skiajati will refresh the cloak's duration.
- Invisibility is not affected by Nullifier bubbles.
Channeled kills with Synoid Heliocor create a specter of the slain enemy that lasts 30 seconds.
- A specter is created only if the player has full Codex scans of the enemy.
- Enemies killed by the Synoid Heliocor are scanned as long as players have a Codex Scanner.
Slide attacks with the Telos Boltace creates a vortex with a radius of 14 meters, which pulls in and staggers enemies.
- Performing a second slide attack will disperse the vortex and ragdoll enemies with a radial blast.
- Users gain a 20% boost to Bullet Jump velocity, Wall Latch and Aim Glide duration.
- Enemies hit by the Radial Blind are blinded for 5 seconds.
- Blind range is affected by melee range mods.
- Users have +50% chance to resist knockbacks or knockdowns.