Partitioned Mallet is a Warframe Augment Mod for that allows her to spawn two s with reduced range.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under the Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Flawless under the New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Two Mallets can not be placed within each other's radii.
- It is however possible for a carrying a Mallet to enter the radius of another Mallet, or for 2 Mallets' radii to overlap if both are under the effects of Amp.
- The damage ticks from both Mallets can affect the same enemies, provided they are within the radius of both.
- Resonator can only carry 1 Mallet.
- If Resonator is used while both Mallets are present, it will go for the one closest to it.
- Amp only affects the last Mallet dropped unless the radii of both Mallets are in the caster's sight.
- If you recast Mallet while you have Amp active, you will need to recast Amp for that Mallet to benefit from it.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.