Particle Ram is a Plexus Battle Offensive mod. It creates a large shield-like projection deals Radiation damage on contact while the Railjack is moving forward, and deals increased damage during a Vector Maneuver. Deactivating the ability (default ) will launch the ram as a projectile with even more damage.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Launch Duration||Min Radiation Damage/s||Max Radiation Damage/s||Energy Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The ram inherits the Railjack's engine color.
- The ram deals 150% increased damage during a Vector Maneuver, and 200% when launched.
- Energy cost is not affected by Reactors or Warframe mods.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Launch duration is affected by Ability Duration.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because of the ram's large hitbox, it can be used as an impromptu means of gathering spaceborne resources by destroying containers and deposits as the Railjack flies along.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The UI when upgrading will show the damage/s at rank 6 to be 940 instead of 840.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
| Indomitable Matrix • Ironclad Matrix • |
Onslaught Matrix • Orgone Tuning Matrix • Raider Matrix
|Engines||Conic Nozzle • Cruising Speed • Ion Burn|
|Turrets|| Crimson Fugue • Defensive Fire • Fortifying Fire • |
Hyperstrike • Predator • Protective Shots •
Section Density • Turret Velocity • Waveband Disruptor
|Faction||Granum's Nemesis • Sentient Scalpel • Worm's Torment|
|Ordnance|| Ordnance Cheap Shot • Ordnance Velocity • Overloader • |
Quicklock • Ripload • Scourging Warheads • Warhead
|Artillery||Artillery Cheap Shot • Forward Artillery|
|Defensive||Blackout Pulse • Countermeasures • Munitions Vortex|
|Offensive||Particle Ram • Shatter Burst • Tether|
|Super||Phoenix Blaze • Seeker Volley • Void Hole|
|Defensive||Breach Quanta • Form Up • Intruder Stasis • Squad Renew|
|Offensive||Battle Stations • Death Blossom|
|Super||Battle Forge • Fire Suppression • Flow Burn • Void Cloak|