- Certain melee weapons block more damage than others, increasing a Warframe's survivability while parrying.
- If getting close to a ranged enemy, they will most likely melee hit you with their weapon to defend themselves, this maneuver can be parried and the player can perform a counter attack finisher on the enemy.
- Finisher attacks triggered by Parry are affected by True damage.
- Unlike Melee 2.0, triggering the counter does not require the user to equip Parry or to block manually, but does still require channeling and also requires aiming the automatic block zone toward the enemy.
- Equipping a fully ranked Parry will increase the chance to counter such that it will rarely fail from RNG.
- Disarming enemies' ranged weapons (with effects like Loki's Radial Disarm) will force foes to switch to melee attacks that can be parried.
- Certain special attacks can not be parried or trigger a counterattack finisher, though they will be blocked.
- Grappling hook attacks (such as from the Grineer Scorpion or Infested Ancient Disruptor) will be blocked but not parried.
- Normal knockback and knockdown rules for blocking still apply. Heavy enemy attacks like Seismic Shockwave or the Shield Lancer's charge will still trigger knockback but will not knock down a blocking player.
- This mod does not work against Specters in Dark Sector Conflicts.
- As of 16 October 2017, this mod does not work against Corrupted Bombards.
| Corrupt Charge • Dispatch Overdrive • Enduring Affliction • Enduring Strike • Focused Defense |
Focus Energy • Life Strike • Killing Blow • Parry • Quickening • Reflex Coil • Reflection • True Punishment
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.