The Panthera Prime is the primed variant of the , sporting increased critical chance, status chance, fire rate, and magazine size, at some expense to accuracy, reload speed, and max ammo capacity. The primary fire also gains the ability to shoot explosive sawblades, while still being able to ricochet off surfaces. It was released alongside and .
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against health.
- Primary fire shoots miniature saws in a fully automatic fashion.
- Tied with and for the highest base damage of all fully automatic rifles.
- Good critical chance.
- Shots explode in a 1.6 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy.
- Projectiles can bounce off surfaces or enemies up to 3 times, enabling them to hit multiple targets.
- Alternate Fire shoots a single levitating sawblade that deals continuous damage and staggers enemies.
- Very high critical chance.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Only consumes ammo when dealing damage.
- Very high status chance.
- Can use the Panthera-exclusive Augment mod.
- Innate and polarities.
- Primary Fire:
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 80% from central impact.
- Explosion range cannot be increased with .
- Consumes 2 rounds per shot.
- Tied with for the second slowest fire rate of all fully automatic weapons, after .
- Alternate Fire:
- Slow reload speed.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Panthera Prime, compared to Panthera:
- Higher secondary mode critical chance (26% vs. 25%)
- Higher secondary mode status chance (38% vs. 35%)
- Higher primary critical chance (18% vs. 12%)
- Higher primary status chance (30% vs. 24%)
- Higher fire rate (3.67 rounds/sec vs. 3 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (80 rounds vs. 60 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (320 rounds vs. 540 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.4 s vs. 2 s)
- Less accurate (80 vs. 100)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (0.85 vs. 1.4)
Panthera Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi O5 Common
Axi Z1 Common
Axi C5 Common (V)
|Meso P4 Rare
Lith P3 Rare (V)
Lith P4 Rare (V)
|Meso P2 Rare||Lith G3 Uncommon|
Meso N10 Uncommon (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Panthera Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|