|Panthera Prime is available from Prime Access for a limited time. |
Please click here for more information about the latest Prime Access offers on the official WARFRAME website.
The Panthera Prime is the primed variant of the Panthera, sporting increased critical chance, status chance, fire rate, and magazine size, at some expense to accuracy, reload speed, and max ammo capacity. The primary fire also gains the ability to shoot explosive sawblades, while still being able to ricochet off surfaces. It was released alongside Inaros Prime and Karyst Prime.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Primary fire shoots miniature saws in a fully automatic fashion.
- Tied with Panthera and Zhuge for the highest base damage of all fully automatic rifles.
- Good critical chance.
- Shots explode in a 1.6 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy.
- Projectiles can bounce off surfaces or enemies up to 3 times, enabling them to hit multiple targets.
- Alternate Fire shoots a single levitating sawblade that deals continuous damage and staggers enemies.
- Very high critical chance.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Only consumes ammo when dealing damage.
- Very high status chance.
- Can use the Panthera-exclusive Disarming Purity Augment mod.
- Innate and polarities.
- Primary Fire:
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 80% from central impact.
- Consumes 2 rounds per shot.
- Tied with Attica for the second slowest fire rate of all fully automatic weapons, after Panthera.
- Alternate Fire:
- Slow reload speed.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Panthera Prime, compared to Panthera:
- Higher secondary mode critical chance (26% vs. 25%)
- Higher secondary mode status chance (38% vs. 35%)
- Higher primary critical chance (18% vs. 12%)
- Higher primary status chance (30% vs. 24%)
- Higher fire rate (3.67 rounds/sec vs. 3 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (80 rounds vs. 60 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (320 rounds vs. 540 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.4 s vs. 2 s)
- Less accurate (80 vs. 100)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (0.5 vs. 1.4)
AcquisitionPanthera Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi C5 Common||Lith P3 Rare||Meso P2 Rare||Meso N10 Uncommon|
- See Category:Panthera Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Panthera Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Panthera Prime Skins
- Panthera, the normal counterpart of this weapon.