The Pangolin Sword is an ancient Tenno sword with similar aesthetics to the .
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against health.
- High status chance.
- Slam Radial Damage deals damage.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches , and .
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical chance.
- Below average attack speed.
- Pangolin Sword, compared to Pangolin Prime:
- Lower base damage (150 vs. 248)
- Lower critical chance (8% vs. 26%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.2x)
- Lower status chance (22% vs. 30%)
- Higher Block Angle (55° vs. 50°)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (1.47 vs. 1)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Guaranteed proc on slam radial damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sword is likely named after the Pangolin, a mammal found in Asia and Africa whose protective scales resemble the blade's scaly texture.
- This weapon may be related to the daggers, judging by their shared aesthetics – gently curved grips, and blades with scale designs.
Media[edit | edit source]
Pangolin Sword Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.