The Pangolin Sword can only be acquired from the Nightwave Offerings.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High status chance.
- Slam Radial Damage deals Puncture damage.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish, Vengeful Revenant and Swooping Falcon.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical chance.
- Below average attack speed.
- Pangolin Sword, compared to Pangolin Prime:
- Lower base damage (150.0 vs. 248.0)
- Lower critical chance (8% vs. 26%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.2x)
- Lower status chance (22% vs. 30%)
- Higher Block Angle (55° vs. 50°)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (1.47 vs. 1)
- See Category:Pangolin Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Pangolin Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Guaranteed Slash proc on slam radial damage.
- The sword is likely named after the Pangolin, a mammal found in Asia and Africa whose protective scales resemble the blade's scaly texture.
- This weapon may be related to the Fang daggers, judging by their shared aesthetics – gently curved grips, and blades with scale designs.
Pangolin Sword Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.