|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all swords, behind Dark Sword.
- Very high critical chance and status chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish, Vengeful Revenant and Swooping Falcon.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Below average attack speed.
- Pangolin Prime, compared to Pangolin Sword:
- Higher base damage (248.0 vs. 150.0)
- Higher critical chance (26% vs. 8%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 22%)
- Lower Block Angle (50° vs. 55°)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.47)
AcquisitionPangolin Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Meso P3 Rare|
Neo P1 Rare (V)
| Axi A11 Uncommon|
Axi G4 Uncommon (V)
| Meso N10 Common|
Meso R3 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- See Category:Pangolin Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Pangolin Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Unlike its original variant the Pangolin Sword, Pangolin Prime's slam radial damage deals Impact damage instead of Puncture damage.
- It also does not feature Pangolin Sword's guaranteed Slash proc.
- The sword is likely named after the Pangolin, a mammal found in Asia and Africa whose protective scales resemble the blade's scaly texture.
Pangolin Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 27.3.6
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.