The Pangolin Prime is the primed variant of the , acting as a direct upgrade. It was released alongside and .
- Second highest base damage of all swords, behind .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance and status chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches , and .
- Innate two polarities.
- Pangolin Prime (attack: Normal), compared to Pangolin Sword (attack: Normal):
- Higher base damage (248 vs. 150)
- Higher critical chance (26% vs. 8%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 22%)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.47)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 3)
- Lower Block Angle (50° vs. 55°)
Pangolin Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith P5 Rare
Meso P3 Rare (V)
Neo P1 Rare (V)
|Axi A13 Uncommon
Axi T7 Uncommon
Axi A11 Uncommon (V)
Axi G4 Uncommon (V)
Neo S14 Uncommon (V)
|Axi C6 Common|
Axi I1 Common
Meso N10 Common (V)
Meso R3 Common (V)
Neo N13 Common (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Unlike its original variant the , Pangolin Prime's slam radial damage deals damage instead of damage.
- The sword is likely named after the Pangolin, a mammal found in Asia and Africa whose protective scales resemble the blade's scaly texture.
Pangolin Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 27.3.6 (2020-03-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|