|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: 20,000|
Oxylus–Exclusive Precept modsEdit
- Oxylus can be useful for finding fishing hotspots with less effort, rather than searching for the bubbles/glow that signifies their presence.
- Equipped with the Scan Aquatic Lifeforms precept mod, Oxylus can show the user the location of fish, negating the use of Luminous Dye. However, only the player with Oxylus can benefit from the illumination.
- Oxylus comes pre-equipped with Assault Mode, the first universal Sentinel attack precept, in addition to its exclusive precepts.
- The exclusive precept mods Scan Aquatic Lifeforms and Scan Matter are not pre-equipped, but will show up in the player's mod collection when Oxylus is acquired.
- Oxylus refers to multiple people in Greek mythology:
- Son of Ares and Protogeneia, daughter of Calydon.
- A one-eyed man from Aetolia who was exiled due to unintentional homicide.
- Son of Orius.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.2
|Sentinels|| Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube (Prime) • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime)|
Oxylus • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)
|MOAs||Lambeo • Oloro • Para|
|Kubrows|| Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow|
Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow
|Kavats||Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Vasca Kavat • Venari|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.