Oxylus is a conservation support Sentinel pre-equipped with the Multron burst rifle and the two precept mods Scan Lifeforms & Scan Matter for aid in locating conservation opportunities and resource containers.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: 20,000|
|Scan Lifeforms||Allows the player an additional 4 active Conservation encounters.|
|Scan Matter||Marks the minimap with resource containers within 60m for 8 seconds at a time, every 30 seconds.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
- The blueprint to build Oxylus can be acquired from The Business in Fortuna for 20,000 after reaching the Rank of Old Mate with Solaris United.
- Oxylus comes pre-equipped with Assault Mode, the first universal Sentinel attack precept, in addition to its exclusive precepts.
- Oxylus refers to multiple people in Greek mythology:
- Son of Ares and Protogeneia, daughter of Calydon.
- A one-eyed man from Aetolia who was exiled due to unintentional homicide.
- Son of Orius.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.3
|Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime) • Oxylus • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)|
|Lambeo • Oloro • Para|
|Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow • Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow|
|Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Venari|