|Rank||Ability Range||Ability Strength||Cost|
- Powers that are not affected by Ability Strength (Such as Nyx's Chaos, Nekros' Desecrate and Loki's Radial Disarm) benefit most from this mod, as they are not affected by the Ability Strength Penalty.
- While this mod can be combined with a max rank Intensify and upgraded to rank 2 (+45% range, -30% strength) without any negative effects, equipping a max rank Stretch instead would achieve the same range bonus without requiring a second mod or costing additional mod points.
- If this mod is installed on Nova, Molecular Prime's speed debuff reverses and increases enemy speed instead of slowing them down. This is because Overextended's Ability Strength penalty affects the speed reduction additively instead of multiplicatively like most abilities. Molecular Prime is the only ability in the game affected by Ability Strength in this way.
- This interaction is useful in Defense and Survival missions if the player(s) wishes to speed up mission progression.
- Combined with Power Donation (which interacts with Molecular Prime the same way), Ability Strength is further reduced to 10%. This further increases enemy speed, though due to the nature of aura mods this stat only shows during missions.
|Warframe||Blind Rage • Fleeting Expertise • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Transient Fortitude|
|Rifle||Critical Delay • Depleted Reload • Heavy Caliber • Tainted Mag • Vile Acceleration • Vile Precision|
|Shotgun||Burdened Magazine • Critical Deceleration • Frail Momentum • Tainted Shell • Vicious Spread|
|Pistol||Anemic Agility • Creeping Bullseye • Hollow Point • Magnum Force • Tainted Clip|
|Melee||Corrupt Charge • Spoiled Strike|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.