Once in this room players will see a giant organ, with a door on the ceiling far above it. In order to open the door players must perform the following actions:
- The first button is located above the archway. Shoot it and the puzzle will activate. Two tubes will light up green and start emitting the organ sound.
- Enter the left tube and wait until you are launched upwards. Once launched a button on the left wall will activate and you need to shoot it, then land on the newly opened tube.
- After getting launched from the tube, another button will activate on the right side. Shoot the button to open 3 tubes on the right.
- Enter one of the 3 tubes, and 2 buttons in the back will activate. Shoot both buttons to activate another tube on the right.
- Enter the tube and launch yourself to the upper floor. Activate the first button on the upper floor.
- Enter the opened tube, then activate the second button after getting launched. The final tubes will open.
- The tube you need to enter has a green rim. Getting launched from the correct tube opens the door in the ceiling. You will need to double jump after getting launched from one of the final tubes to enter the portal room, since it is out of reach even through parkour.
Please be aware that if you touch the floor of the chamber, the puzzle will reset and you will need to start over. You can safely stand on the upper ledge, opened pipes' caps, organ bellows and Ivara's dashwires. A Warframe with good mobility, like Nova and/or Zephyr, is recommended to get up to the portal room. Valkyr can be used to pull other players up.
The ability Cloud Walker from Wukong can be used between the jumps to land perfectly on any point. Sitting on Ivara's Dashwire rope does not disrupt the sequence and can be used to hit buttons easily. Titania's Razorwing can be used to trivialize the test as long as one has enough energy to sustain it.
Using Melee 2.9 directed slam attacks can allow the player to easily land inside the next pipe or along its rim.
This test rewards Agility Drift.