All bosses (including the Stalker) have a chance to drop an Orokin Cell after being defeated, though General Sargas Ruk and Lieutenant Lech Kril have a better chance to drop it, the former of which are the respective bosses of the planets.
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resource until better facts are proven.
|Ceres||Lex||Capture||14 - 16||Grineer Shipyard|
|Ceres||Exta||Assassination||14 - 16||Grineer Shipyard|
|Ceres||Gabii||Survival (Dark Sector)||15 - 25||Grineer Galleon|
|Saturn||Piscinas||Survival (Dark Sector)||26 - 36||Grineer Asteroid|
Blueprints Requiring Orokin Cell
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- Assassination and Invasion missions on a planet where Orokin Cells drop is a very quick way to get a lot of Orokin Cells. With good gear and/or good teammates, a fast moving squad can do a single run within 2 minutes.
- Making Helene, Saturn your go-to leveling spot (instead of Hydron, for instance) will passively keep your cell stock up.
- Piscinas on Saturn, a dark sector survival mission, yields Plastids as well as Orokin Cell in addition to offering XP bonuses. Expect 5 - 10 per 20-25 min run.
- Bring a or with a slash-based weapon to increase drop chance, and a Smeeta Kavat with , if you have one, to take advantage of the Double Pickups and Rare Resource buffs.
- Exta, Ceres also has a fairly good chance of dropping Orokin Cells since it is a combination of bosses as well being on a planet with Orokin Cells on it.
- On Telesto, Saturn, one can get Orokin Cells from Cell Arrays: There are usually one to two arrays found at this map, which can drop 1-3 Cells.
- On Gabii, Ceres, you can get 4-7 Orokin Cells from opening containers or breaking Cell Arrays.
- Sometimes referred to as a "Raw Potato" or "Potato Seed" by the community, referencing how Orokin Catalysts or Orokin Reactors are called 'Potatoes'.
- Barring the , and the , Orokin Cells are required to craft all dual secondaries (either as it is or as a Forma). This does not include dual secondaries given away during events.
- Orokin Cells are used in constructing most Warframes and Prime weapons.
- Orokin Cells actually have the same icon as Orokin Catalysts and Orokin Reactors albeit flipped, resized and recolored.
- Prior to the removal of Trials, a reusable Orokin Cell blueprint that can be purchased from the market for 100 or as a reward from The Law of Retribution Nightmare Raid:
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: 10||Blueprints Price: 100|
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8 (2018-10-25)
|Resources / Components|