All bosses (including the Stalker) have a chance to drop an Orokin Cell after being defeated, though General Sargas Ruk and Lieutenant Lech Kril have a better chance to drop it, the former of which are the respective bosses of the planets.
Blueprints Requiring Orokin Cell
MarketOrokin Cells be purchased directly from the market for 10. Alternatively, players can purchase their blueprints for 100. An Orokin Cell blueprint used to be attainable as a mission reward from The Law of Retribution Nightmare Trial.
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: 10||Blueprints Price: 100|
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- Killing Phorid on Assassination Invasion missions on a planet where Orokin Cells drop is a very quick way to get a lot of Orokin Cells, with one Cell dropping per run most of the time. With good gear and/or good teammates, a fast moving squad can do a single run within 2 minutes.
- Exta, Ceres also has a fairly good chance of dropping Orokin Cells since it is a combination of bosses as well being on a planet with Orokin Cells on it.
- On Telesto, Saturn, one can get Orokin Cells from Cell Arrays: There are usually one to two arrays found at this map, which can drop 1-3 Cells.
- On Gabii, Ceres, you can get 4-7 Orokin Cells from opening containers or breaking Cell Arrays.
- Sometimes referred to as a "Raw Potato" or "Potato Seed" by the community, referencing how Orokin Catalysts or Orokin Reactors are called 'Potatoes'.
- Barring the Twin Gremlins, Twin Rogga and the Akzani, Orokin Cells are required to craft all dual secondaries (either as it is or as a Forma). This does not include dual secondaries given away during events.
- Orokin Cells are used in constructing most Warframes and Prime weapons.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8