- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Extra loot chance is affected by Ability Strength.
- Affected enemies will not drop additional Rubble.
- Enemies must stay petrified for the chance at extra loot. If the enemy remains alive after the effects of Petrify expire it must be petrified again.
- Enemies that have already been fully scanned into the codex can not be scanned by Ore Gaze, making it an ineffective way to scan Kavats for their Genetic Codes.
- Additional loot retrieval does not stack with similar abilities such as Chesa Kubrow's Retrieve, Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm, or Khora's Pilfering Strangledome. It does, however, stack with Ivara's Prowl and Nekros's Desecrate.
- As with the normal ability, heavy units like Grineer Heavy Gunners may resist petrification if line of sight is broken before fully petrified.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.