- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Extra loot chance is affected by Ability Strength.
- The extra loot chance does not cause enemies to drop additional Rubble.
- Enemies must stay petrified for the chance at extra loot. If the enemy remains alive after the effects of Petrify expire it must be petrified again.
- If an enemy is fully scanned into the Codex, the extra loot drop can still occur.
- Enemies that have already been fully scanned into the Codex can not be scanned by Ore Gaze, making it an ineffective way to scan Kavats for their Genetic Codes.
- Additional loot retrieval stacks with other loot abilities that loot while alive ( 's ), loot on death ( 's , 's , and 's Monkey Luck passive), and loot corpse ( 's and Chesa Kubrow's ).
- As with the normal ability, heavy units like Grineer Heavy Gunners may resist petrification if line of sight is broken before fully petrified.