The Orbiters are spacecraft used by the Tenno to travel throughout the Solar System to and from missions. They also act as the Tenno's mobile base, carrying all of their various equipment and arsenal of weapons. An Orokin Cephalon called Ordis acts as the main computer for the Tenno's ship.
- Main article: Landing Craft
The Orbiter carries a smaller vessel called a Landing Craft, which are the actual ships that deliver the Tenno into the combat zone. Rugged and dependable, Landing Craft are capable of travel in a variety of environments, including deep space, planetary atmospheres, and even through the ocean depths.
A Tenno rides a Landing Craft by magnetically attaching to a covered passenger compartment by its underbelly, which flips them over inside so they are lying on their back when they deploy into the mission's Insertion point by simply dropping down from it. Landing Craft can also position themselves vertically on extraction points, where the Tenno can ride simply by stepping into the passenger compartment's human-shaped recess, where they are secured before the Landing Craft can depart. Landing Craft can also carry heavy cargo like Fomorian Power Cores by using a tractor beam to attach objects to its underside.
There are currently five variants of Landing Craft available to the Tenno, all of which have their own unique Air Support ability that can assist players in a mission once called upon by using Air Support Charges. Players can switch between available Landing Craft through the Main Menu, and selecting Equipment > Orbiter > Select Landing Craft. The choice of currently equipped Landing Craft will determine the type of Air Support that the player's Air Support Charges will activate.
- Main article: Liset
The Liset is the first Landing Craft that new players acquire during the Vor's Prize Introduction Quest, along with the various segments for the ship. If the Liset is the selected Landing Craft, using an Air Support Charge will have Ordis initiate the Override Ability, negating any lockdowns or alarms on the Tile Set without requiring the player to hack a console, and will also temporarily halt any countdown timers that activate during Rescue and Spy missions.
- Main article: Mantis
The Mantis is a Landing Craft, which can serve as an alternative transportation choice to the Liset. If the Mantis is the selected Landing Craft, using an Air Support Charge will have Ordis initiate the Med-Tower Ability, deploying a Med-Tower, resembling a Life Support Capsule, that heals for 100 Health upon each activation, with each Med Tower providing up to 20 healing charges that can be activated by any player.
The Mantis landed in Update 17.5.
- Main article: Nightwave (Landing Craft)
The Nightwave is a Landing Craft, which can serve as an alternative transportation choice to the Liset. If the Nightwave is the selected Landing Craft, using an Air Support Charge will have Nora initiate the Dreamers Ability, deploying a device that releases pulses up to a radius of 10m for 20 seconds, deal damage to enemies, put them to sleep and open them to Finisher Attacks.
The Nightwave landed in Update 27.5.0.
- Main article: Scimitar
The Scimitar is a Landing Craft, which can serve as an alternative transportation choice to the Liset. If the Scimitar is the selected Landing Craft, using an Air Support Charge will have Ordis initiate the Carpet Bomb Ability, dropping bombs in a line from the player's position to their Air Support Charge's position.
The Scimitar landed in Update 18.0.
- Main article: Xiphos
The Xiphos is a Landing Craft, which can serve as an alternative transportation choice to the Liset. If the Xiphos is the selected Landing Craft, using an Air Support Charge will have Ordis initiate the Sentry Gun Ability, deploying an automatic turret, resembling a Senta Turret, which will fire upon nearby visible enemies.
The Xiphos landed in Update 18.5.
The interior of the player's Orbiter houses various systems called "segments" that act as the main UI for the player to access various important features. When a Tenno first acquires the Liset landing craft, the various ship systems are offline, and have to be restored by collecting segment parts from the Vor's Prize Quest missions. Players can access each segment by walking up to them and interacting. Alternatively, the player can bring up the Main Menu ( ) to access each segment quickly without having to move through the ship. Each of the segments can also be upgraded by mounting modules (also called segments) that unlock additional functions or enhances existing capabilities.
Landing Craft SegmentsEdit
The player's Landing Craft consists of the uppermost compartment in the ship, with a giant window allowing the player to look at the planetary view outside.
- Main article: Mission
The Navigation segment is the second segment unlocked on the Landing Craft, immediately after activating the Arsenal segment, located at the very front of the landing craft by the window. Navigation brings up the Solar Map, a holographic interface which is used to select the desired destination planet and mission node. Navigation is also home to the World State Window, which displays and lists the details of any available Invasions, Syndicate Alerts, Daily Synthesis Tasks, Sorties, and Events.
The Communications segment is actually composed of four major parts: the Codex, Syndicates, Conclave and the Market display. The Codex is found on a console to the left of Navigation, which displays lore info on various items, as well as enemy stats and weaknesses, and finally is the place where players can view and start Quests. The Market display is where the player can access the Market where they can buy various items and weapons for either Credits or Platinum. Located to the left of the Navigation console is the Syndicates console, where Tenno can access all the features relating to all Syndicates and directly visit them. Finally, the Conclave console located to the right of the cockpit deck beside the Market console is where players can access all functions relating to Conclave PvP game modes.
Unlocking this segment also enables the news ticker to the right of the Navigation console that displays Warframe news. Finally, Communications enables all multiplayer functionality, allowing players to team up with other players in missions.
|The Codex panel||The Syndicates panel||The Conclave panel||The Market panel|
Located behind the Codex segment, the Radio Scanner picks up and plays radio transmissions found throughout the Origin System, whether they be enemy, ally or neutral radio signals. So far the radio has no purpose other than providing background radio chatter, which changes depending on the planet that the player is currently in. Players can choose to deactivate the scanner if they desire. Currently, the Radio Scanner features transmissions from Corpus and Grineer sources, as well as broadcasts from Nora Night. If turned on, you can also access the Nightwave menu with the radio scanner.
The Scanner is louder the closer your camera is to it, or when using the Navigation system. Some of the other transmissions include, but are not limited to:
- "Incoming punch. All ships maintain holding pattern."
- "Galleon C-tok-tok (C22), prepare for boarding inspection."
- "Tok-chee-ke-chee-ke (233), hold postion; you do not have authorization."
- "Attention all ships, uhh, detecting echoes. Stay alert, could be caused by Tenno void masks."
- "Tenno ship detected. Ready flak cannons! Shuk! RAMN! Lost it."
- "Uhh... Control, uk-shux-chee uk-chee (163-13) checks out. Yeah, clear for punch."
- "Ke-tok-ke, enter the queue, stand by for punch. Ke-tok-ke, Mercury rail is ready to receive. Proceed. Glory to our Queens."
- "The Tenno capture warrant has been upgraded. All Tenno are to be exterminated."
- "All ships hold, the rail is punching through. Rail charging, continue to hold. Rail over capacity, please divert into holding pattern."
- "Bre-nek-tok-transport, broadcast your passage visa now. Passage visa accepted. Bre-nek-tok, you're free to go. Hail to the Queens."
- "The Tenno awakening must not interfere with Grineer liberation of the system."
- "Is this your entire cargo? Wai- what's that? Do you have a passage visa for this, uhh, Forma? ...Uh-huh, very well. For the Queens."
- "Tenno sightings near Mars have been confirmed. Lancer battalions are now being mobilized to the area."
- "The Tenno threat is always present. Eternal alertness is the duty of every Grineer."
- "Transport shux-chee-uk (631), dock for inspection. Accepting rail arrivals now. Welcome back, captain. Proceed to dock for customs and inspection. Next in queue. Power. Punch."
- "Fin-kan-ehught-tok-corvette, transmit your travel pass immediately. My apologies Councilor, uhh, Fin-kan-ehught-tok-corvette, you may proceed freely. Glory to the Queens."
- "Uhh, attention enforcement squad six leader, board and search the incoming transport. Illegal foodstuffs suspected. If found, execute the standard punishments, copy?" "Aye-aye, for the Queens."
- "Our agreements with the Corpus only go so far. The aggressive actions by Alad V will not be tolerated."
- "Corpus transport ehught-chee-ehught-chee (8383), stand by for Infestation scan. Corpus transport ehught-chee-ehught-chee, scans indicate Infestation, Code Yellow. Prepare your organic crewman for decontamination."
- "Councilor Vay Hek has passed his Fomorian initiative. These ships will help ensure Grineer power remains unchallenged."
- "All units alert, Status Yellow. All scanners full power, now. Tenno unmasking, ready flak. Wait, cease fire, CEASE FIRE! Fe-be-tok is already close to the rail. Hold fire! RAMN! Gone."
- "Hmm... manifest, check. Passage visa, check. Hull integrity, heh! Check. Tenno energy residue, hmm... negligible. Yeah, you're authorized for punch captain."
- "A warrant has been issued for the rogue Corpus smuggler known only as Darvo. This individual is thought to be behind a rash of thefts and hijackings."
- "Uk-forr-uk (141), please advise, detecting void mask echoes. Tenno ships converging on your signal. Uk-forr-uk, we are still seeing void echoes, announce Tenno contact immediately. Uk-forr-uk, come in. ...Uk-forr-uk, respond."
- "By order of the Queens, Admiral Vor will lead the Tenno execution program. Vor has vowed to destroy the Tenno before they awake."
- "The Corpus have finally agreed to our demands. The Grineer will now have access to technologies that further our fight in the Outer Sectors."
- "Ehught-nhune-ehught (898), drop bearing seven-point-three, reduce speed. Ehught-nhune-ehught, you have taken severe hull damage to your ship. Do you have casualties to declare? Ehught-nhune-ehught, understood. Stand-by for troop replenishment. Sending repair drones now. For the glory of the Queens."
- "Due to his formidable performance crushing the insubordination of Saturn, Sargas Ruk has been promoted to the rank of General."
- "Galleon-mark-fhuve, prepare for jump. Galleon-mark-fhuve, hold position. Detecting anomalies. N-Fhuve-Fhuve (N55), do you detect similar? Galleon-mark-fhuve... Ramn. Tenno ship detected, attack. They're gone. Argh, Bek."
- "Today the mining colonies of Saturn welcomed Grineer troops as liberators. Rebel leaders were executed to launch public celebrations of this momentous occasion."
- "Grineer forces in the Outer Terminus have become increasingly distracted by encounters with the Tenno (???). Councilor Vay Hek's Fomorian ship initiative is soon to restore order to the area."
- "You, show me your passage visa. Next! You. Visa. Now. ...Huh, what's this? Visa expired? Take him! Control, prepare another confinement transport. Listen! Ignorance is no excuse for an expired document! Next!"
- "Huh, next... next! Yeah, you! Mm-hmm, c'mere. Passage visa? Uhh, yeah. Next... next! Passage visa? Ffuuh... how many more...? Really? Ramn. Next!"
- "Uhh... we're entering the unresponsive vessel. Huhh, no signs of Infestation so far. Ramn, there are casualties. Mm-hmm, everywhere. It looks like, uhh, blade weapons. Yeah. Ra-pat-tok! Uh-huh, Tenno skoom! Yeah, they're all dead. Mark this ship for repopulation. "
- "Uhh, this is, uhh-uhh, this is irregular. Orders!? From who!? Let me see your authorization! Uhhh... alright... Yeah, I need to call this one in. Control, confirm order designation, uhh, shux-ehught-ehught (688)." "Authorization confirmed, stand down enforcement leader."
- "Show me your ID cards now! You! Where's your ramn!? Down on the ground! You! C'mere! That better not be a Red Veil badge. Grab him. Search those crates! Duhh... rail leader, requesting ship lockdown. Perform deep scan for Tenno and Tenno sympathizers. You! I'm placing you in custody!"
- "Uhh, captain, do you know uh any Tenno been on this ship? There's, uhh, energy residue everywhere. Yeah, yeah, scan your system; look for uh signs of intrusion." "Yeah, you understand, uhh, this is gonna need to be reported to, uhh, High Command. Uh-huh. Yeah, well, this is, uhh, very serious. Vor will want to know."
- "Attention Fhuve-Chee-Forr-Chee-Shux (53436), your transport manifest does not indicate additional lifeforms, do you have anything else to declare? Fhuve-Chee-Forr-Chee-Shux, are you aware of the punishment for false declarations? Fhuve-Chee-Forr-Chee-Shux, do you copy? Fhuve-Chee! Gretesk! We've got a runner! Enforcement drones, deploy. Target vessel Fhuve-Chee-Forr-Chee. Suspected smuggler Fhuve-Chee-Forr-Chee eliminated. Glory to the Queens."
- "Rail Control, this is merchant transport 3398 reporting for passage. [pause] Rail Control, I don't see why boarding would be necessary. Perhaps if I sent over a sample container of my wares, you could inspect that? I mean, you wouldn't even need to send it back. [pause] Okay, okay. How about I send over... five containers for... uh, inspection? [pause] Ah, a pleasure doing business with you, Rail Control."
- "Command, we've breached the ship. What is growing all over the walls and floors? Disgusting! It looks like it's... alive? [pause] No command, no sign of any personnel. Requesting orders. How do we proceed? Hold on a second... I think I heard something. [infested scream and several gunshots]"
- "Command, this is Grustrag transport uk-tok(12), standby for delivery of cargo. Docking now. Oh, and if you know what's good for you, you'll prepare a full security detail in receiving. (sigh) Can't wait for these monsters to be your problem, and not mine"
- "A voice in the night, a half-remembered dream, rising to the surface of your consciousness, from backbrain to forebrain, a sound to a vision, pullin' up and... knockity-knock. Hello, Dreamers. Let's get to know one another."
- "To all of you driftin' out there in the black, mark the frequency. The time has come to act together. To open our eyes and gaze with utmost clarity past the present and into a future we create. Shoulder-to-shoulder. Mark the frequency."
- "An echo. From long ago: 'For ten years I have been polishing this sword. Its frosty edge has never been put to the test. Now, I am holding it and showing it to you, sir: Is there anyone suffering from injustice?' Keep livin', Dreamers."
- "Hey there, Dreamers. You hearin' me? I know you are. No need to say anythin'. A hand in yours, a voice for the speechless, a bedtime story for the sleepless. The name's Nora Night, and I got somethin' to say, sweet things. Nightwave is coming."
- "It can be tough as a kid. All sorts of people have it over you. People will kill you inside, kill you and forget your name. You grow up. They grow old. You remember. They don't. They just keep doing what they've always done. Only to someone else. Then, one day, they call you friend. And you wait. And you wait. You wait 'til they can't trust you any more than they do. And then you ask them if they enjoyed their dinner. And, looking into their panicked eyes as they gasp their last, you tell them your name. And you nod. 'Yeah', your eyes say to theirs. 'That was me'. And then you leave. And the System is a better place. Be smart, Dreamers."
- "In a world like this, it can be hard to have hope, when the man owns the system and the system serves to save the man, from us. But I'm here, Dreamers. To help you pierce that false fog. We'll chase it away with acts of beauty and - succeed or fail - face the foe, eyes open. As someone once said: If nothing saves us from death, may love at least save us from life."
- "Hey there, Dreamers. The Devil is home and the shades are up. That's right... it's just you and me, passin' each other slow and with a nod sayin' all that needs sayin'. I'm Nora Night, sayin'... you live with wolves you better act like one."
- "Acts of defiance, acts of generosity, acts of sacrifice... this is how we turn this system 'round. I'll take you there, Dreamers. I'll bring you back."
- "Nora here. The Red King is at the dance. But listen... as you drift between the stars Nora wants you to know you ain't alone. Mm-mm. We're all of us a kinda family out here, ain't we? All of us. The multitudes. Driftin' and listenin'. But you need to remember: It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. It never. Troubles. The Wolf."
The actual Orbiter spacecraft consists of the bottom part of the player's ship, beneath the ramp leading out of the Landing Craft area.
- Main article: Arsenal
The Arsenal segment is the first segment installed on the Orbiter, located at the very rear of the ship by the lower deck. The Arsenal allows a player to change their Warframe and Archwing weapons and loadouts, as well as check their inventory. This segment is immediately acquired upon completing the first prologue mission of Vor's Prize.
The Mods segment located to the starboard side of the ship by the lower deck allows a player to see any mods they have collected. They can also sell, transmute, and fuse mods in this segment. Activating the Mods segment also unlocks the ability to upgrade and customize a player's Warframe and weapons' mod loadout in the Arsenal segment. The Mods segment can be picked up by rescuing Darvo on Mariana, Earth.
- Main article: Foundry
The Foundry segment located on the port side of the ship by the lower deck allows a player to craft various weapons and items using raw components and blueprints collected throughout the game. It is acquired by completing an Extermination mission on Cambria, Earth.
A Landing Craft Foundry Segment can be bought from the Market for 175 or for 15,000 as a Blueprint from the Tenno Lab, which allows a Tenno to use the Foundry to craft new Landing Craft such as the Mantis, and construct Air Support Charges for extra assistance during missions.
The Incubator segment, located on the starboard side of the ship's lower deck between the Mods and Arsenal segments is where the various options for raising and maintaining the player's Kubrow are performed. Unlike the other segments, it is acquired through the Howl of the Kubrow quest line.
A Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment can also be installed to enable Kavat breeding from the Incubator.
Void Relic SegmentEdit
The Void Relic Segment, located on the port side of the ship's lower deck, between the Sentinel display section and the Armory, is used to refine, See and choose Void Relics for Void Fissure missions. It is obtained by activating the Earth-Mars Junction.
The Orbiter has three large rooms located on the bottom deck accessible via two ramps to either side of the Arsenal Segment. These three rooms are unlocked via Quests or other special conditions.
“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”The following section contains spoilers. Please finish The Second Dream quest before proceeding.
Unlocked at the end of The Second Dream quest, the Transference Room located at the very rear of the Orbiter contains the Somatic Link, the device where the Tenno themselves, aka the Operator, resides. Players can manage their Focus from this room, as well as customize the appearance of the Operator.
The starboard side of the Orbiter's bottom deck contains a door with Infested biomass growing through it. This door can be opened when a player uses the Nidus Warframe, or any other Warframe with a fully matured Helminth Virus cyst, revealing a room occupied by Infested matter, with a clear glass floor filled with water and aquatic lifeforms. According to Ordis, the room is responsible for the Orbiter's 'biological functions'.
The Helminth Infirmary room contains a chair at the center of the room that players can use the first time they visit the room, and if the players are using Nidus, it will reveal the presence of a being known as Helminth, who only talks to players via subtitled translations of its rumbling, and calls the Nidus "master". If this is the first time entering the room upon unlocking Nidus, the chair will infect the player with a pink, pulsing cyst the first time it is used, which will continue to grow over a period of seven days. This cyst can be used in the Incubator Segment as material for creating a Helminth Charger. If the player already has a fully-grown cyst and wishes to remove it, the chair will cure the cyst and inoculate that warframe from being infected again.
- The Operator can only enter the Helminth Infirmary if Nidus or another eligible Warframe is near enough to the door to keep it open. Entering as the operator will trigger special dialogue from Helminth.
- There is a huge Mortus Lungfish and two large Mawfish that swim underwater beneath the glass floor. They are merely part of the orbiter's background animation, and cannot be interacted with in any way.
- Furthermore, there are also plants, such as Lunar Pitchers, in the Helminth Infirmary, which cannot be interacted with.
- Players that have been invited aboard an Orbiter cannot interact with the chair so the cyst cannot be obtained or removed via this means.
The door on the port side of the Orbiter's bottom deck contains the Tenno's Personal Quarters, within which players are given space to display the various possessions they have, including various pedestals, shelves, and more. To unlock this room, players must install a Personal Quarters Segment whose blueprint is given by Ordis after players have completed The War Within. This room possesses several features and options available for customization, including the following:
The center of this room houses a large podium where players can select Vignettes, small facsimiles of various environments found in the game such as the Grineer Forest, Orokin Moon, etc. These Vignettes are considered additional decorative space and can accommodate most of a player's desired decorations. If the player does not want to use a Vignette, the podium itself can be used as a decorative space.
Vignettes can be bought from the Market either individually for 90 each, or as part of the Vignette Collection for 540. Each individual purchase of a Vignette will include 2 Warframe Articula for decorative purposes. (Except the Aquarium vignette which only includes a bundle of 4 common fish, namely Mawfish (S), Khut-Khut (S), Goopolla (M) and Charc Eel (L).)
The Personal Quarters also houses a built-in aquarium on its right side, visible as two upright cylindrical tanks, where players can display their catch from Fishing. While this aquarium can accept up to 10 fish of all sizes, only 2 large fish can be placed inside the aquarium.
Apart from the smaller permanent aquarium, players can also choose to install a large aquarium on the Vignette podium instead of Vignettes, providing a second place with which to display their fish. The second aquarium has the same restrictions as the main tank, being able to carry at most 10 fish of all sizes, only 2 large fish.
Between the two upright aquariums is a pedestal on which players can display one of their owned Warframes. Players can select from any available Loadout on their Arsenal to show off their Warframe, along with any weapons and cosmetics equipped.
Stencils are wallpaper designs which are used to customize the walls of the personal quarters with various patterns. Each Stencil can be bought from the Market for 25 each, or a faction specific one can obtained for 125,000 with all six faction syndicates.
- Main article: Somachord
The Somachord is a circular counter inside the Personal Quarters which can be used to play music inside the Orbiter, functioning as a jukebox.
In order to unlock additional music in the Somachord, players must find Fragments called Somachord Tones scattered throughout the game. Each Planet in the Star Chart has a music associated with it, and each music piece requires scanning 4 Somachord Tones each to unlock them for use.
The Somachord Tones don't always spawn in the map; upon generating the map the game chooses one Storage Container at random, and replaces it with either a Cephalon Fragment or a Somachord Tone. Even if the relevant Codex Entry is complete, the Cephalon Fragment will still have a chance to spawn in.
Unlocked after completing the Rising Tide quest, players can board their personal Railjack in the middle space that connects to the three rooms. Using the Railjack's navigation console allows the player to host Empyrean missions using their Railjack.
The Railjack can also be seen above the Orbiter through the glass in the midsection, connected by a large transport tube.
Landing Crafts can be customized with cosmetic items both inside the ship and outside. These options can be accessed from the Equipment section of the Main Menu, under Decorate Landing Craft. The interior space of the Landing Craft has a decoration capacity of 96.
The currently selected Landing Craft's exterior appearance and interior cabin can be recolored using the same Color Picker as Warframes, with the exterior through the Customize Hull option, and the interior through the Customize Interior option.
Landing Craft SkinsEdit
Landing Craft skins can be applied through the Customize Hull option and can be purchased from the Market for all ships. These skins do not consume decoration capacity.
The Orbiter's interior can be decorated from the Place Decoration option with various items and objects to adorn it to the player's liking.
Warframe Articula are action figures of Warframes, which can be displayed in different poses along with their weapons. They can be bought individually from the Market for 35 each, and they are also given in sets of 2 when purchasing any Vignette. (Except the Aquarium vignette which only includes a bundle of 4 common fish). While the Articula uses the Excalibur appearance by default, they can be customized to display any Warframe desired.
The following customization options are available for Articula:
- Pose Set: This option selects the group of poses that the Articula can be displayed with.
- Pose: This slider sets the Articula's pose, which is dependent on the selected Pose Set.
- Select A Loadout: This option allows the player to select one of their Arsenal's Loadouts to use, which converts the Articula into the desired Warframe, along with displaying any weapons carried in the Loadout. This option is only available for Warframe Articula.
- Equip: Selects the weapon that the Articula will wield at hand from the currently selected loadout. Currently this option only includes the ability to select Primary or Secondary weapons, or no weapon at all. This option is only available for Warframe Articula.
Floofs are plushie objects depicting Conservation animals and Grineer Tusk Thumpers. The conservation animal Floofs are sold by Master Teasonai and The Business, while Tusk Thumper Floofs are sold by Nakak. Animal Floofs require 5 of their respective Tags to purchase while Tusk Thumper Floofs, like much of Nakak's wares, require Plains resources that change daily.
Roller Floofs, which can be purchased from Nakak with Nakak Pearls, are added with the Dog Days Tactical Alert. The Roller Floofs can be bumped into and pushed around, and Kubrow and Kavat companions will actively interact with them. Reloading into the Orbiter will reset the Roller Floof's spawn location.
Noggles are essentially Bobbleheads, small figurines with oversized heads. Most noggles cost 35 each from the Market, though certain noggles can be acquired via different means, such as through Quests or Syndicates. Prime Warframe noggles can only be obtained by purchasing their respective Prime Access or Prime Vault pack.
Displays are wallpaper-style decorations that can display unlocked art from the Codex and Fragments. Each Display costs 15, with the exception of the Glyph Display, which costs 20, the "Neewa's Drawings" gotten for free from different stages of The Glast Gambit.
Luxxum Ornaments are an exquisite ornament of unknown provenance to enhance your Orbiter, sold by Baro Ki'Teer for 100,000 and 100 each.
Several other decorations can be acquired from different sources.
- Main article: Ayatan Sculptures
Ayatan Sculptures are small Orokin-made statues which can be placed inside the player's Orbiter as decorative pieces.
- Main article: Fishing
Fish Trophies are plaques that display various species of aquatic life that players have caught while Fishing, either in the Plains of Eidolon or Orb Vallis. Blueprints for these trophies can be bought from either Fisher Hai-Luk at Cetus, or The Business at Fortuna.
- Main article: Domestik Drone
Domestik Drones are Corpus-made autonomous vacuum cleaners. They are the only decorative object that is mobile, randomly wandering inside the Orbiter. It can be bought from the Market for 100, in six different colors. Players may also buy a bundle of six Drones, one for each color scheme, for 400.
The Festive Liset Decorations are cosmetic decorations consisting of snow, wreaths, Christmas lights and a snowman to adorn the Orbiter's interior. It was made available from December 1, 2014 for only 1 with "for a limited time" in the description. Starting on December 16, 2015, they were available in the Market again, for the same cost. The decorations were removed by selling them from the inventory but remained re-purchasable until early February, when they were removed from the market, ostensibly until next season. The decorations are not automatically removed from the Liset and can be kept permanently.
Interestingly, multiple copies of the decorations can be purchased, however, there is no effect or benefit for doing this.
- As of Hotfix 14.1.3 the selected Landing Craft can be piloted using the movement keys during loading screens. This is usually visible to other players. In high latency situations, heavy loading workload or if the executing player is the session host, it is sometimes not visible to the rest of the squad.
- Pressing the left mouse button causes the Landing Craft to "aerobrake", opening its frontal engines and shifting its wings to drift backward.
- The face-down way that Tenno hang from the Landing Craft is reminiscent of the depiction of ninjas using kites to stealthily travel to their destination.
- The fact that Tenno can approach any location undetected implies that Landing Crafts (and possibly the Orbiter too) have a form of stealth technology that allow them to evade detection en route.
- Corroborated by Ordis and intercepted Grineer transmissions - Tenno ships possess a 'void cloak'. Whilst this generates detectable 'void mask echoes' and must be disengaged to use Solar Rails, it renders the ship extremely hard to detect, explaining how the Tenno can easily infiltrate high-security facilities.
- This cloak can be visually observed in action in the Jordas Golem Assassination mission, during the transitional cutscene from ground-based to space-based combat, when the landing craft flies by the player after equipping their Archwing. The craft is shown being consumed by a blue shimmer of light before seemingly vanishing from sight, showing that Landing Craft can become optically invisible.
- The Railjack avionic Void Cloak confirms the mechanics of Tenno stealth technology, making the ship undetectable to enemy ships and invisible from the outside.
- On many extraction sites, up to four passenger compartments may be found to account for multiple Tenno being present for extraction, indicating that several crafts can be docked at the same location. However, the very close proximity of the compartments to each other is at odds with how wide the Landing Crafts' hulls are, which should make it impossible for four large crafts to have their exits in such a configuration.
- This may be explained by the fact that only the player is seen exiting the mission, implying the other "docks" are just for looks to allow multiplayer extraction to seem feasible.
- Devstream 27 has a mention of Landing Crafts being larger on the inside than they are on the outside due to Void technologies.
- During radio chatter, supposed Corpus will oddly mutter "Glory to the Queens" in one of their transmissions.
- When using a glitch to walk above the Orbiter you can see a second, smaller room behind the Infested room.
- The Orbiter Compartment was first mentioned in Devstream 38, though it wasn't fully introduced in the game until Update 18.0. Prior to this, the lower deck was significantly smaller in size.
- The Orbiter is already visible in the game as vessels in the Relay skybox.
- Some of the dialogue from the radio scanner were contributed by members of the community.
- When waiting for a Kubrow to be ready to equip after being in stasis: on the "stasis" screen, the counter will start counting up after reaching "0h, 00m, 00s" and read negative numbers. This has no effect on the Kubrow, however, and is simply a counter bug as it is not designed to stop at zero and instead continues forward.
- Rarely, consigning a Kubrow will remove a stasis slot from your inventory.
- The Landing Crafts of other players on the loading screen may have their stock colors instead of their player customized colors.
- After removing the Ascaris, sometimes you will be able to use weapons inside the Orbiter.
- During the pre-mission cutscenes, sometimes a client will see the host drop from their (as in the client's) Landing Craft, while the client will see themself drop down beside the host instead.
- Similar to the bug above, sometimes no one will drop from the Craft at all. This is simply an animation bug and you will still spawn where you should.
- Sometimes when returning from your Dojo, Warframe is stuck in kneeling position. To fix this, go to the menu and return.
- Sometimes, after finishing a mission and canceling host migration, your Warframe will be stuck standing on the Navigation segment. Opening your menu and selecting any of the navigation options (Codex, Foundry, Incubator, etc.) will fix this.
- Attempting to add large Norg to the Orbiter fishtank will result in it being removed from your inventory and replaced with 4 small Norgs.
- When placing Servofishes with long bodies, like Mirewinders, in the side tank, some parts of the Servofish will clip out through the glass as the Servofish swims around.
- There is currently a bug where if the player owns Nidus and has revealed the Helminth, entering the room with a Warframe with a fully-matured cyst will prompt dialogue from Helminth and cause the doors to remain open even if the players leave the room, until the player either enters and leaves the room with Nidus or restarts the game.
- When in another tenno's orbiter, if said tenno accepts an invite to another tenno's dojo, after a moment, the player will be kicked out of the orbiter and into the loading screen. It will glitch several times for another moment before the player spawns into an empty version of the inviter's clan dojo. The dojo will have the same layout as the inviter, but devoid of any furnishings. If a full squad is present, the three uninvited will be put in the same bizarro clan dojo.