Dialogue during Operation: Scarlet Spear.
- Little Duck: Look, I won't beat around the topiary: the Sentients are concentrated in the Veil for now. Not for long.
- Welcome to the flotilla, Hotshot. Gonna require a little coordination to work. Need ground teams to hit the Condrix and Railjack teams to mess up the Murex. Step right up my vengeant angels, we got a system to save!
- Little Duck: Hey there hotshot. Look, I won't beat around the topiary: the Sentients are massing in the Veil. Zero doubt it's the tickle before the slap. Invasion, mate. I been set up with a relay. Don't ask me how. You've been recruited. Tell you why when you get here. And if you got anythin' you been meanin' to say to someone, maybe say it now.
(Attachment: Scarlet Spear Emblem (if applicable) and Scarlet Credits)
(Attachment: Scarlet Spear Emblem (if applicable))
In Scarlet Spear Flotilla Relay
- Little Duck: Welcome to the flotilla, Hotshot. Got a name for ya: Erra. Remember it. One of the primary Sentient intelligences from the Old War. Right now waves of his 'Murex' ships are massin' in the Veil. Those Murex launch swarms of info-gatherin' Condrix dropships: recon data for the main event. That's why you're here, mate. Fighting off a Sentient invasion is precisely what you were built for. We don't know how to kill one of those big bastards, but me and my network reckon we can give it a muckin' lobotomy. Gonna require a little coordination to work, real hand in-glove, yeah? Ground teams to hit the Condrix and Railjack teams to mess up the Murex. OpLinks tie the whole lot together. So, buy and equip an OpLink. Then take your pick, mate: upstairs or down?
- What's the plan?
- Little Duck: It's a two-prong attack. Ground team hits the Condrix and swipes their recon data before it beams back to the Murex. We take that friendly data and use it as a Trojan horse for toxic data - think of it as a Kill Code. The Railjack team boards the Murex and broadcasts those Kill Codes right into the Murex's noggin', muckin' up its thinker and making it wanna run home to Daddy. Threat neutralized. Clear as mud? Get to it.
- Why are you doing this?
- Little Duck: I deal with all sorts: low-breeds and the high-born. Everyone wants somethin' they're not s'posed to have. But these days it's a buyer's market. And what's sellin' is stuff that'd get a girl buried. Sentient stuff. And it's been comin' in by the wagonload. My crowd had these Murex rumbled months ago. Back then old mate Teshin wasn't havin' it. Tried warnin' him, but... you know the type. But now? Oh, NOW it's all "tell me all that you know" and "your expertise is required" and "I'm a hoity-toity sod with a hat like a designer bedpan." Shoulda kept me trap shut. I'm no general. But, here we are and I know what I know. So you listen to what I have to say and we'll all be home in time for tea. Yeah... no worries.
During Ground Assault Mission
- Little Duck: Using the pirated Condrix recon-data, that you're about to provide, Railjack crews can give the Murex a migraine.
- General Sargas Ruk: What a surprise, the Tenno. This is your doing. I can smell it.
- Tenno allied with Tau freaks? Schoker.
- Tenno? Do you want this bounty for yourselves? Or is there something else going on?
- Little Duck: Got one for you. Get over there sharpish.
- New one. Marking ground zero.
- Here we go. Impact site marked.
- Right. Got one incoming. Marked.
- Heads up. Condrix broke atmo.
- They ain't wastin' time. Drop site marked.
- Little Duck: Whack the bugs, rip the ship.
- Murex sabotage team on standby. Waiting for your signal.
- Take out that Condrix.
- This is for impactin' my profit margin, ya bug-faced muckers.
- General Sargas Ruk: No prisoners. The only interrogations will be autopsies.
- Trespassers? Die!
- Kill the Condrix! Kill the Tenno! Kill them all!
When Condrix Opens Up
- Little Duck: Condrix is vulnerable. Cut loose on it.
- She's vulnerable! Let's wrap this up.
- Alright, now hit it with everything you got.
- It's defenses are down. Take out the Condrix.
- Now. Shoot the Condrix now!
- Now's your chance. Clean its muckin' clock.
- General Sargas Ruk: Uhhh... why... why is it doing that?
- Make it put that away.
- I blame the Tenno. I blame them for everything.
After Taking Down Condrix
- Little Duck: Right. Now patch in your OpLink.
- Zone clear. Railjack OpLink waiting for that signal.
- Opening channel to Railjack. Drop that OpLink.
- General Sargas Ruk: Sentients and Tenno. Today we correct two Orokin mistakes.
- Tenno, why have you brought these things here?
When Scanning Condrix
- Little Duck: Sargas is cuttin' his own throat, gettin' in our way like this. The bugs want the Grineer dead as much as they do us.
- Keep Sargas' goons away from that OpLink!
- Sargas' boys are back.
- And cue the Grineer clown car.
- ... and keep an eye out for Grin... never mind.
- Grineer. Keep that OpLink intact. Upstairs can't do squat without that signal.
- Grineer. Sargas! We. Are. Trying. To. HELP. YOU. Pillock.
- General Sargas Ruk: You will not take my bounty, Tenno.
- These Tau vermin are a Tenno ruse.
- The Condrix is weak. Push the attack.
- Tenno - we should set aside our differences and work together... HAHAHAHA NEVER!
- What are you after, Tenno? Tell me!
- [PLAYERNAME]: [PLAYERNAME], I have deployed an OpLink Reinforcement Module to your location. Defeat the enemy!
- Little Duck: So, are we stayin' or goin'?
- So, got another one in ya?
During Murex Raid Mission
- Cephalon Cy: Orders from Little Duck: tow OpLink Satellite to within the broadcast range of the Murex. Defend OpLink Satellite.
Uploading Kill Codes
- Cephalon Cy: Codes successfully inserted in the Sentient cognitive nexus. Signal degradation: confirmed.
- Kill Code uploaded. Energy fluctuations detected.
- [PLAYERNAME]: Kill Code has been sent your way. Make it count!
- [PLAYERNAME], I have deployed an OpLink Reinforcement Module to your location. Defeat the enemy!
5 Kill Codes Uploaded
- Cephalon Cy: Murex signal cohension failing. Maintain pressure.
- Kill Codes are working. Persist.
8 Kill Codes Uploaded
- Cephalon Cy: That thing is about to run.
- Murex trashed. It is close to crashing out.
Kill Codes Successfully Uploaded
- Cephalon Cy: Murex on the move. Recalling away team.
- Cephalon Cy: Sentients incoming. Prepare to repel Sentients.
- Crew. Splintrix on collision vector.
Sentient Boarding Railjack
- Cephalon Cy: Sentients on-board. Spray for bugs.
- Crew: the enemy is aboard. They will adapt.
Sentients Cleared Out
- Cephalon Cy: Intruders cleared.
OpLink Satellite Being Damaged
- Cephalon Cy: Protect OpLink Satellite. If it goes down this mission is a wash.
- Satellite is critical. Repeat: satellite is critical.
OpLink Satellite Destroyed
- Little Duck: This whole thing's gone belly up in a sea a sharks. Regroup with the flotilla. We'll take another crack at it.