“It is done. Operation: Oxium Espionage is no more.”This event has concluded on all platforms.
Operation Oxium Espionage is an event released with Update 11.9. Tenno must hunt for a new corpus proxy, known as an Oxium Osprey, for a new Orokin alloy, Oxium. The event started on January 29 and ended on February 5 2014, 12 PM EST.
What To Do[edit | edit source]
- You will receive a message from the Lotus with a single objective - collect a new crafting resource called Oxium (an Orokin alloy).
- This new resource can be found by hunting for the Oxium Osprey - a new enemy with unique behavior. The Oxium Osprey can be found in any Corpus level set. Some Corpus containers may also contain Oxium.
- Follow your individual progress bar to see how much Oxium The Lotus requires you to collect.
- Once you have fulfilled the objective, The Lotus will contact you to congratulate you and provide you with your reward.
What To Know[edit | edit source]
- This Operation ended February 5 2014 at 12 PM EST.
- Once you have successfully completed the Operation, it will disappear.
- Any Oxium farmed in addition to The Lotus’ requirements will remain in your inventory to be used towards the crafting of new Warframes and future weapons.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Successfully complete the mission and you'll be rewarded with:
- The new Aviator Mod - offers reduced damage while airborne
- A 3-Day Affinity Booster
Go forth and collect, Tenno!
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The easiest place to collect Oxium is the mobile defense mission Kappa on Sedna. The average drop per run is ~16 Oxium, though some users may receive up to 40 or 60 pieces per Kappa run (confirmed on February 1, 2014). (False for the PS4, Confirmed 3/5/2014)