Preceded by
Last Stand since Update 29.10 (2021-03-19)

Onslaught Matrix is a Plexus Aura mod that provides an increase to turret damage with 100% hull, a 20% chance to reflect damage when over 80% shields and Battle mod efficiency.

Stats[edit | edit source]

Rank Turret Damage Reflected Damage Battle Mod Efficiency Cost*
0 +2% 4% +1% -2
1 +5% 8% +2% -3
2 +7% 12% +3% -4
3 +10% 17% +4% -5
4 +12% 21% +4% -6
5 +15% 25% +6% -7

*Aura mods increase the amount of mod capacity

Patch History[edit | edit source]

Hotfix 30.1.1 (2021-05-05)

  • Fixed Onslaught Matrix not stacking properly when used in a Squad.

Update 29.10 (2021-03-19)

  • Introduced


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.