“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
One-Handed Action refer to actions that can be performed on the move while reloading, charging or firing weapons without any cancelling them. This does not imply that all animations which show only one hand performing an action are one-handed abilities; the phrase only refers to the fact that a player can still perform an action while simultaneously performing other actions without any disturbance. The following actions are all one-handed:
- Sprinting, crouching, sliding, wallrunning, and jumping (if the player lands without staggering or rolling).
- Inserting a datamass into a Mobile Defense terminal.
- Using a one-handed ability.
- Catching a thrown weapon mid-flight.
- Interacting (Default key ).
- Ember's Fireball
- Vauban's Tesla
- Nekros' Soul Punch