One-Handed Action are actions that can be performed on the move while reloading, charging or firing weapons without any cancelation. This does not imply that all animations which show only one hand performing an action are one-handed abilities; the phrase only refers to the fact that a player can still perform an action while simultaneously performing other actions without any disturbance. The following actions are all one-handed:
- Sprinting, crouching, sliding, wallrunning, and jumping (if the player lands without staggering or rolling).
- Inserting a datamass into a Mobile Defense terminal.
- Using a one-handed ability.
- Catching a thrown weapon mid-flight.
- Interacting (Default key ).