One-handed action refer to actions that can be performed on the move while reloading, charging or firing weapons simultaneously; allowing the Tenno to perform a wide range of actions without being constrained with animation locks. For example, A Nova can sprint and cast Antimatter Drop while reloading a weapon at the same time, while a Vauban can deploy Bastille while charging a bow simultaneously.
Two-handed action refer to actions which locks the Tenno in an animation lock disabling mobility and other one-handed actions. This means that a Mag cannot Pull while rolling, and an Oberon cannot cast Smite while performing melee combos.
List of one-handed actionsEdit
- Most Maneuvers: crouch, sprint, slide, jump, double jump, bullet jump, ledge grab, wall dash, wall latch, vault, and ziplining.
- Using a one-handed ability.
- Inserting a datamass into a Mobile Defense terminal.
- Catching a glaive mid-flight.
List of two-handed actionsEdit
- Interacting with objects; such as: picking a datamass, opening a cabinet, activating life support.
- Using two-handed abilities.
- Performing Melee attacks.
- Reviving other Tenno.