One-handed action refers to actions that can be performed on the move while reloading, charging or firing weapons simultaneously; allowing the Tenno to perform a wide range of actions without being constrained with animation locks. For example, a Nova can sprint and cast Antimatter Drop while reloading a weapon at the same time, while a Vauban can deploy Bastille while charging a bow simultaneously.
Two-handed action refers to actions that lock the Tenno in an animation lock, disabling mobility and other one-handed actions. This means that even though Mag's Pull is a one handed action, it cannot be cast while rolling, as the latter is a two-handed action. Likewise while performing melee combos, an Oberon cannot cast Smite, as melee counts as a two-handed action.
List of One-Handed ActionsEdit
- Most Maneuvers: crouch, sprint, slide, jump, double jump, bullet jump, ledge grab, wall dash, wall latch, vault, and ziplining
- Using a one-handed ability
- Inserting a datamass into a Mobile Defense terminal
- Catching a glaive mid-flight
List of Two-Handed ActionsEdit
- Performing Melee attacks
- Interacting with objects:
- Using two-handed abilities