Omega Isotopes are a resource exclusive to planets where Balor Fomorians are present. Omega Isotopes drop as an uncommon resource from enemies on any non-Archwing mission on any planet with an active Fomorian Sabotage alert on it.
Blueprints Requiring Omega Isotopes
Last updated: Hotfix 29.9.1 (2021-02-24)
- Omega Isotopes can also appear on Syndicate Alerts, Invasions, and Dark Sectors provided a Balor Fomorian is present on the planet where they occur.
- As Omega Isotopes are resources dropped from enemies, missions with large numbers of enemy spawns like Defense, Mobile Defense, Survival, Interception and Excavation are ideal for farming them.
- Some heavy units like Bombards may drop multiple Isotopes at once.
- Omega Isotopes can also be found in loot containers.
- In addition, abilities such as ' ability, 's Augment and 's Augment are useful in obtaining more chances at getting Omega Isotopes.
- Seeing as Fomorian Disruptors require Cryotic to build, Excavation is recommended to farm both resources at the same time.
- Since they are considered a resource, Resource Boosters and Resource Drop Chance Boosters can increase their drop rate and the amount received on every pickup.
- First introduced during the Operation Eyes of Blight event.
|Resources / Components|