“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
The Okina are Tenno-made sai, released with the Specters of the Rail update on July 8th, 2016.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Puncture and Slash damage – effective against armor and health.
- Good attack speed.
- Comes with a polarity slot.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Spinning Needle.
- The Okina can be compared the closest to the Ether Daggers. Besides having lower damage the Okina strike faster and have boosted critical damage. They do however require a Mastery Level of 5 compared to the Ether Daggers which have no mastery requirement.
- The Okina's name is likely derived from Okinawa, a prefecture in Japan traditionally associated with the sai.