The Okina are Tenno-made sai, released with the Update: Specters of the Rail on July 8th, 2016.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Puncture and Slash damage – effective against armor and health.
- Good attack speed.
- Comes with a polarity slot.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Spinning Needle.
- Good status chance.
- The Okina can be compared the closest to the Ether Daggers. Besides having lower damage the Okina strikes faster and have a higher critical damage. They do however require a Mastery Level of 5 compared to the Ether Daggers which have no mastery requirement.
- The Okina's name is likely derived from Okinawa, a prefecture in Japan traditionally associated with the sai.
- As of Update 19.4.2, the Codex displays this weapon with a magazine size of 6.