|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:55,000|
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Highest base damage of all Tonfas.
- Highest slide damage of all melee weapons.
- Good critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all Tonfas.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Sovereign Outcast.
- Innate and polarity slots.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Tied with Boltace for the slowest attack speed of all tonfas.
- Very short range. This includes a small radius Slam Attack, although the unique Electricity arc ability also triggered by the slam attack is much longer range.
- Performing a Slam Attack will emit arcs of Electricity at targets within 8.5m that deal damage with a guaranteed chance to proc. Unlike a standard electrical proc this arc does not chain to secondary targets and its damage is unaffected by elemental damage mods. Seismic Wave increases the damage of the arcs. Arc range is not affected by range mods (e.g. Reach & Primed Reach). Dispatch Overdrive and Healing Return both work with arcs. This ability is separate from and in addition to the normal Slam Attack range, damage, and status chance.
- Damage caused by the Ohma (including damage over time effects from status effects) will cause an arc of lightning to emit from the Ohma striking the target, this arc has no additional effects and deals no damage.
- The Ohma's namesake comes from the ohm, which is the SI unit of electrical resistance. It is named after German physicist and mathematician Georg Ohm.
- Shares its namesake with the Kohm.
- Shares its aesthetic with the Ferrox speargun and Quaro armor set.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.