The Ogris is a Grineer rocket launcher that fires Blast rockets that explode over a small area, but can also stagger the player if they aren't careful. A slower projectile version of this is used by the Bombard, though the homing ability isn't present on the version used by the Tenno. It can be researched from the Chem Lab in the dojo.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Blast damage.
- Very high base damage.
- Rockets explode in a 7 meter radius upon impact with a surface or enemy.
- Can be fired while sprinting.
- Very fast charge speed.
- Very high status chance.
- Can use the Ogris-exclusive Nightwatch Napalm mod, and the launcher-exclusive Adhesive Blast mods.
- Can benefit from Firestorm, Amalgam Furax Body Count, and Cautious Shot.
- Innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor.
- Very low critical chance.
- Slow reload speed.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 20% from central impact.
- Enemies can destroy the rockets with gunfire or area of effect explosions.
- Very ammo inefficient.
- Low magazine size.
- Very low ammo capacity.
- Draws ammo from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Ogris, compared to Kuva Ogris:
- See Category:Ogris Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ogris Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Both the actual rocket and the explosion can deal critical hits.
- The 100 damage of the rocket is dealt upon impact, and can therefore normally only hit one target.
- Charge can be held indefinitely, allowing the user to prepare a shot before it is needed, or hold a shot while changing positioning.
- One-Handed Actions will not cancel the charge, including all one-handed abilities and most maneuvers. Notable exceptions are rolling and making a hard landing.
- Interacting with consoles will not cancel charge unless you are required to hack them.
- Pressing reload while charging will cancel the charge. If the magazine is not full, it will also reload the weapon. This is also true for Lanka, Ballistica, Opticor and Drakgoon.
- The Ogris's 100 base accuracy makes it difficult to see any additional rockets generated by Multishot.
- Can reach over 100% status chance with:
- Four of the following: Thermite Rounds, Rime Rounds, High Voltage, Malignant Force, or Catalyzer Link.
- Rifle Aptitude and Hammer Shot combined with one of Thermite Rounds, Rime Rounds, High Voltage, Malignant Force, or Catalyzer Link.
- Rifle Aptitude or Hammer Shot combined with two of Thermite Rounds, Rime Rounds, High Voltage, Malignant Force, or Catalyzer Link.
- The Ogris received a visual remodel in Update 16.0, giving it a bulbous appearance in line with other Grineer weapons.
- Its new appearance shares several visible parts with the Torid, implying that the Torid is an Ogris with Infested parts.
- Prior to Update 16.0, it used a simpler, box-shaped model.
- The old Ogris model humorously had " " - Grineer for "BIG HURT F43" - written on both sides. This is odd considering it is a clan-made version and not a direct copy of the ones used by the Grineer.
- Prior to Hotfix 8.1.3, the only indicator of the charge-up time was the noise, which was often difficult to hear in the middle of firefights.
- The exhaust tubes and clip now vibrate and wobble when charging and when fully charged.
- Prior to Update 9.5, the Ogris used the same reloading animation as most other rifles, which resulted in the player appearing to empty a non-existing magazine and slapping the bottom of the weapon.
- The Ogris' magazine is a drum that is loaded on top of the weapon. This drum spins when the Ogris is fired.
- Hotfix 18.4.10 removed one of the biggest issues with the Ogris, the "jam" experienced when not fully charging a shot. The Ogris would be unable to begin charging another shot after partially charging and cancelling for any reason.
- Uses the same lighting effect as shooting an explosive barrel.
- Decreasing the charge time of the Ogris using fire rate mods will increase the pitch of the charging sound.
- Prior to Update 13.0, rockets from the Ogris were unable to pass through Volt's Electric Shield, instead they would collide with the shield and explode.
- Prior to Update 19.10, rockets stuck to enemies with Adhesive Blast would cause damage over time, with a chance to proc status effects, including Slash to lethal effect.
- Firing at Lephantis does not deal explosive damage to the targeted area (only the damage of the projectile impact is counted).
Last updated: Hotfix 18.104.22.168
- Bombard, the Grineer heavy unit that uses the modified AT Ogris.
- Executioner Gorth, an Executioners who uses a modified AT Ogris.
- Nightwatch Bombard, a member of the Nightwatch Corps who uses an AT Ogris.
- Nightwatch Napalm, the Ogris exclusive PvE mod.
- Kuva Ogris, the Kuva Lich counterpart of this weapon.
- Angstrum, a pistol that also fires rockets.
- Torid, a modified Infested version.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|