- Although the description implies that it heals 40 health over 4 seconds, it instead heals 40 health per second for 4 seconds, totaling for 160 health.
- A second/third stack is gained after traversing the distance listed on the mod once again.
- After gaining 3 stacks, any more distance will only reset the timer for the healing.
- Every stack gained resets the timer and adds one stack to the counter.
- The user also does not need to maintain constant contact with a wall to meet the healing requirements, simply performing a single wall-jump and remaining airborne long enough to cover 3m will provide one stack from the mod.
- The total distance covered must be horizontal.
- Aim-gliding will interrupt the total distance covered, preventing stacks from being gained.
- During the Bullet Jump animation, the horizontal distance will not be counted after a wall hop. The distance before and after the animation, however, will be counted.
- A good strategy to stack the mod quickly and efficiently is to hop away from the wall, double jump, and perform a roll. This will usually give 2-3 stacks.
- Valkyr's Rip Line will trigger Odomedic.
- Going out of bounds with the jump that triggers Odomedic can cause the regeneration to last indefinitely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.