The Obex is a set of Corpus-built hand and foot guards designed for close combat.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Tied with for the third highest critical chance of all sparring weapons, behind and .
- Slam attack deals damage – effective against Machinery and Robotic.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Can use the Obex-exclusive mod.
- Grants a 5% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Tied with for the lowest base damage of all sparring weapons.
- Slam attack deals damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low status chance.
- Obex, compared to Prisma Obex:
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Obex's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Slide attack does not involve spinning, but rather causes the Warframe to perform a handspring, finishing with a kick that sends enemies flying, ragdolling them.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Obex is Latin for "Barrier".
- If the Melee button is pressed repeatedly as the Obex is being used in a long succession, this generates two spheres of energy around that can last about 5 seconds, depending on how long the user attacks. This process also produces flames in each hand.
- Unlike the Kogake, when equipped on the weapon does not clip the mesh on his feet. Instead, it fits his boxy figure flawlessly.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Using the jump attack to knock down an enemy who is in the midst of attempting to initiate a lockdown has a tendency to cause a lockdown to occur immediately.
- When equipped with the Loki Knave Skin, it doesn't appear at all.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.