The Oberon Feyarch Skin is a Deluxe Skin for .
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Oberon Feyarch Skin is available for individual purchase for 165, or as part of the Oberon Feyarch Collection for 245, which also includes the Sword and Shield Danaus Skin and the Bow Dryad Skin.
Equipping[edit | edit source]
To equip this skin, go to the "Arsenal" page, then click on Oberon's "Appearance" tab. The skin will be under the section labeled "Physique". The skin consists of two parts which can be equipped separately: the Helmet, which can be equipped under the Helmet tab, and the Body skin under the Skin tab.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With this skin equipped, Oberon will emit a burst of energy particles resembling flower petals from his feet with each footstep he takes. The color of these particles is determined by the chosen Warframe energy color.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This skin was designed by player IgnusDei after being personally contracted by Digital Extremes.
- The skin was revealed in Devstream 69 in response to the player SmallSabba building 100 copies of Oberon. Digital Extremes also stated that SmallSabba would be gifted a copy of the skin on its release.
- The skin's name, Feyarch, appears to be a combination of the Late Middle English term fay, meaning "fairy," and the Greek suffix -arch, meaning "ruler" or "king." Together, the name would be "Fairy King," a fitting title to both Oberon's namesake (Oberon is the king of the fairies in medieval literature) and his theme as a dryad.
- Alternatively, the term fey in the Old English means "supernatural or enchanted." In contemporary literature, the term is defined as "something that is vaguely mystical and/or unworldly."
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The back right segment of the robe is unintentionally attached and pinned to the default position of the model.