|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Equipping[edit | edit source]
To equip your newly bought or crafted helmet, go into the "Arsenal" page, then click on 'Appearance' tab, the Helmet will be the first item in the section labeled 'Physique'.
Arcane Variant[edit | edit source]
- For more detailed information visit here: Arcane Helmets
Arcane is a discontinued variant that increases Ability Efficiency at the expense of lowering her armor.
- Ability Efficiency +15%
- Armor -5%
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 5% armor reduction is not a significant drawback as Nyx only has 15 base armor, so the Arcane Vespa Helmet reduces her armor by just 0.75 points.
- With Nyx Prime's improved base armor of 50, she loses 2.5 points of armor by equipping the Arcane Vespa Helmet.
Ability Efficiency[edit | edit source]
- For more detailed information on Ability Efficiency check the Ability Efficiency page.
As of Update 8.2, Ability Efficiency now causes a linear change in ability cost. Therefore, a 15% increase in Ability Efficiency will cause all abilities to cost 15% less energy to activate. Ability Efficiency items stack additively (A 20% item with a 10% item leads to 30% increased efficiency).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This helmet was first introduced in Update 9.0.
- Vespa is the genus name of true hornets. Appropriately enough the helmet takes design cues from hornets, particularly the "mandibles" and compound eyes resembling a hornet's head.
Media[edit | edit source]