The Nyx Nemesis Skin is a Deluxe Skin for .
The Nyx Nemesis Skin is available for individual purchase for 200, or as part of the Nemesis Complete Bundle for 320, which also includes the Warframe .
To equip this skin, go to the "Arsenal" page, then click on Nyx' "Appearance" tab. The skin will be under the section labeled "Physique". The skin consists of two parts which can be equipped separately: the Helmet, which can be equipped under the Helmet tab, and the Body skin under the Skin tab.
- This skin was teased in the Tenno Reinforcement: Tonkor video, one day before its release.
- This skin was originally made available on PC as a limited-edition item, from April 24 to May 1, 2015 for 150 by having 25% sale off. Later it was reintroduced as a permanent item on the Market in Update 17.12 (2015-11-25).
- The Nyx Nemesis skin is based off Nemesis as she appears in Digital Extremes' previous successful video game, Dark Sector. This makes it the second Warframe skin to be a reference to said game after the Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin.
- Nemesis herself was the design inspiration for Nyx, as shown by their similar body lines and head features.
- While having identical design details to Nemesis, the Nyx Nemesis Skin has thinner and more feminine proportions compared to the Dark Sector version, which has a broader, masculine build.
- Additionally, the arm-blade was also omitted, likely to maintain consistency with Nyx.
- Can be equipped on , completely changing her appearance.
- In Greek mythology, Nemesis was the spirit of divine retribution and the daughter of Nyx, the Goddess of the Night.
- Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin, another Dark Sector-themed Warframe Skin.