To equip this skin, go to the "Arsenal" page, then click on Nyx' "Appearance" tab. The skin will be under the section labeled "Physique". The skin consists of two parts which can be equipped separately: the Helmet, which can be equipped under the Helmet tab, and the Body skin under the Skin tab.
- Skin was teased in Tenno Reinforcement: Tonkor video, a day before its release.
- This skin was originally made available on PC as a limited-edition item, from April 24 to May 1, 2015 for 150 by having 25% sale off. Later it was reintroduced as a permanent item on the Market in Update 17.12.
- The Nyx Nemesis skin is based off the Nemesis as it appears in Digital Extreme's previous game Dark Sector. This makes it the second Warframe skin to be a reference to said game after the Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin.
- The Nemesis itself was the design inspiration for Warframe's Nyx, as shown by their similar body lines and head features.
- While having identical design details to the Nemesis, the Nyx Nemesis Skin has thinner and more feminine proportions compared to the Dark Sector version, which has a broader, masculine build.
- Additionally, the arm-blade was also omitted, likely to maintain consistency with Nyx.
- Can be equipped on Nyx Prime, completely changing its appearance.
- In Greek mythology, Nemesis was the spirit of divine retribution and the daughter of Nyx, the Goddess of the Night.
- Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin, another Dark Sector-themed Warframe Skin.