Release Date: January 29th, 2013
Nyx is a psychic-themed Warframe released in Update 6. Her abilities allow her to disrupt movement and coordination within enemy ranks, making her a formidable ally in battle.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprint Price: 25,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionNyx's component blueprints are acquired from Phorid assassination missions during an Infested Invasion.
|Chassis Blueprint||38.72%||6 – 7||27 ± 9|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Nyx Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- Nyx is the name of the Greek goddess of the night.
- During development, Nyx originally went by the name of "Jade".
- Apart from the helmet and gender, Nyx's overall design is almost identical to Excalibur. This was the result of a scrapped attempt to create alternative genders to the Warframes during the pre-alpha stages of the game.
- This prototype Nyx was practically identical to Excalibur, with the only major difference being the body shape. Prototype-Nyx's base helmet (which was no different from Excalibur's base helmet design-wise) would occasionally reveal itself in earlier builds of the game, replacing the icon of the Menticide Helmet blueprint during extraction.
- For a long time, the silhouette Chaos projected in front of affected enemies also used prototype-Nyx's helmet, rather than her current base helmet. This was eventually corrected in Update 12.4.
- Nyx is similar in design to Nadia Sudek's Nemesis armor from Dark Sector.
- The Nyx Nemesis Skin further reveals the fact that Nyx was most likely based off of Nemesis.
- Oddly, Nyx's default color scheme has three separate energy colors, the first being the deep blue energy seen within her Warframe such as the lights upon her helmet, the second being on minor effects within abilities and along her wrists and the last being for major power effects, a bright orange glow as seen around enemies within Mind Control.
- All of these will be set to one custom color if her energy color is changed.
- When using Mind Control on an enemy, the Tenno script that appears and floats around the enemy says "Obey".