- This weapon deals damage.
- Damage ramps up from 30% to 100% over 0.6 seconds when firing. After firing stops for 0.8 seconds, the damage decays back to 30% over 2 seconds.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all weapons in the game, behind .
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage.
- Normal Attack
- Limited range of 25 meters.
- Pulsing weapon effect blocks the reticle, making it harder to make consistent headshots with the weapon shooting at moving targets.
- Normal Attack
- Very low crit chance
- Low damage
- Low reload speed
- Nukor (Normal Attack), compared to Kuva Nukor (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (22 vs. 21) (individual damage types below exclude any Progenitor bonus)
- Lower total damage (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (22 vs. 33.6)
- Lower base critical chance (3.00% vs. 7.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (4.0x vs. 5.0x)
- Lower base status chance (29.00% vs. 50.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (23.98 vs. 43.00)
- Lower burst DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (239.8 vs. 430.08)
- Lower sustained DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (199.83 vs. 341.40)
- Smaller magazine (50 vs. 77)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 13)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.45x) vs. ●○○○○ (0.50x))
- Lower range (25m vs 29m)
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 84 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Nukor can proc an invisible Status Effect called Microwave that causes the part of the enemy hit to become larger.
- There are several ways to make use of the Nukor's high critical damage by adding flat critical chance bonuses:
- An Adarza Kavat with can give your weapons an additive 60% boost to critical chance.
- Likewise, Smeeta Kavat's can guarantee orange crits as one of its possible effects.
- Using the Secondary Fire of the and afterwards firing the Nukor through the orb adds a flat +25% critical chance, in addition to +25% critical damage and extra .
- 's can add up to +50% additive crit chance, or +200% on headshots, after absorbing enough damage.
- A fully ranked has a 21% chance upon receiving damage to grant +45% flat critical chance.
- With a maxed and , the Nukor can achieve a critical damage multiplier of 10.8x, the highest critical damage multiplier value achievable outside of red crits.
- It is however ill-advised to use Hollow Point if attempting a critical damage build due to the Nukor's extremely low critical chance.
- The Nukor's short range, high accuracy and cone of fire means that can be used to provide additional damage without severe penalty.
- The Nukor can be made into an effective anti-Grineer weapon by adding damage which, in combination with its innate damage, allows the Nukor to deal extra damage against Ferrite Armor and Alloy Armor while being able to strip said armor due to the weapon's high innate Status Chance.
- This is the first known manufactured Grineer energy weapon and the second gun to deal pure radiation damage, the first being the .
- The is technically the first Grineer energy weapon, as its projectiles appear to be energy; as well when reloading the magazine, an energy-like substance appears to discharge. Though there is the possibility that these projectiles could be superheated materials.
- The Seer is also composed of Orokin technology, and not actually made by the Grineer entirely; this can bring to question whether or not the Grineer possessed the technology and/or know how to create an energy source or if it was simply salvaged from the Orokin tech.
- As a microwave beam weapon, the Nukor could be considered a maser - such devices work similar to lasers, but using lower frequency microwave radiation.
- The name itself is likely a nod to 'nuking', a term used to refer to cooking/reheating food or drink using a microwave oven.
- As the Nukor is being fired, its magazine will rotate and its front encasing will slowly open up. This can be assumed to be a method of cooling the weapon as it heats up during operation.
- The aimed body part of the target inflates in size as the target is damaged, as demonstrated by the picture above, identical to the effect of . This also works on bosses and other Warframes in PvP.
- Enemies killed by the Nukor dissolve in a fashion similar to 's , however this effect is purely visual and corpses can still be d.
- If said enemies had been killed by Nukor damage and sliced in half, the corpses will reappear.
- Oddly, the Nukor has two separate energy colors when used with its default palette, being orange for the weapon energy colors themselves and blue for its radioactive beam and warped circles.
- This however changes when the user is applying their own energy color and will apply the single color to both.
- Previously, the Nukor's beam was treated as a source of AoE damage (such as an explosion) from point of contact of the Nukor's beam, allowing it to penetrate Shield Lancer's shields (not to be confused with Punch Through).
- Enlargement can cause several clipping or graphical issues including parts growing too big as to make them see through in some places, or in extreme cases can make enemies glitch and stretch out into the environment after death.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.1 (2018-10-12)
- , the Kuva Lich counterpart of this weapon.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|