|Nova Prime has returned from the Prime Vault for a limited time. Please click here for more information about the current Prime Vault offers on the official WARFRAME website.|
Release Date: December 16th, 2014
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- Nova Prime, compared to Nova:
- As a Prime Warframe, Nova Prime possesses a special passive ability where contact with an Orokin Void Death Orb will make them release an energy pulse that grants 250 Energy to all nearby allies. This effect can only occur once per Death Orb, and can occur even if the Death Orb has been previously destroyed.
- Nova Prime's Null Star and Antimatter Drop both feature opaque gold spheres instead of the translucent spheres of her non-Primed counterpart.
- Nova Prime, along with Banshee Prime, Loki Prime, Mag Prime, Oberon Prime, and Ivara, has the second highest amount of energy of any Warframe (175 base, with 262.5 at max rank) with Volt Prime, Saryn Prime, Chroma Prime, Ivara Prime, Baruuk, and Wisp having the highest (200 base, with 300 at max rank).
- Nova Prime is the second prime Warframe after Nyx Prime to have two enhanced stats, in this case, increased Shields and Energy over her normal version.
- She is also the second prime Warframe with a boost to shields, the first being Frost Prime.
- Nova Prime marks the first time that an Open Beta Warframe – Nova – has received a prime variant. The previous seven prime Warframes ( Excalibur, Frost, Mag, Ember, Rhino, Loki, Nyx) are based on designs from the Closed Beta period.
- Unlike previous prime Warframes, Nova Prime's gold parts can be recolored, which was made possible with the new Physical Based Rendering (PBR) techniques utilized in updates of the graphics engine first introduced at the time of her release. The Soma Prime, Vasto Prime and the Pyra Syandana Prime that came with Update 15.7 share the same feature.
- Nova Prime's long ring neck design resembles the neck rings from the Kayan Tribe in Burma.
- Nova Prime is the second prime Warframe to have a non-static model, the first being Rhino Prime, as her helmet and back have casings that open with advanced movement, channeling, and activation of abilities, causing her energy coils to glow more intensely.
- Her moving parts will often become reversed, staying open even when the player is standing still with no powers currently active, and zooming in with a weapon will close them, with them re-opening when exiting zoom. The only way to fix this issue (although it will continue to happen) is to use a power.
- On November 15th, 2016, it was announced that Nova Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on November 22, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as is.
- Nova Prime emerged from the Vault on November 13th, 2018, alongside Mag Prime, Soma Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, and Vasto Prime, and was accessible until January 15th, 2019 for Nintendo Switch and January 29th, 2019 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
- Nova Prime re-emerged from the Vault on May 26th, 2020, along with Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, Soma Prime, and Vasto Prime.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.