Inflict Toxin damage on Feasted enemies in Grendel's gut one by one, absorbing nourishment to buff allies. Tap to cycle through buffs and hold to cast.
|Strength:1000 / 1500 / 2000 / 2500 ( Toxin damage on digestion)|
20 / 30 / 40 / 50 (self heal on cast)
1.1 / 1.15 / 1.2 / 1.25 x (Nourished Energy multiplier)
100 / 150 / 200 / 250 (Nourished Armor Toxin damage on hit)
1.2 / 1.3 / 1.4 / 1.5 x (Nourished Strike Toxin damage multiplier)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s (buff duration)|
|Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m (buff radius)|
5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m (splash radius)
|Misc:1 s (splash cooldown)|
?% (speed boost for Pulverize)
- Ever the gourmet though lenient in the foes he devours, Grendel selectively absorbs one of three types of nourishment from his stomach contents by tapping the ability key (default
), to freely cycle between the Nourished Energy, Nourished Armor, and Nourished Strike buffs.
- Nourish buff cycle selection wheel is displayed above the ability icons.
- Grendel derives nourishment from the enemies he consumes, producing three unique buffs for himself and his allies.
- Holding the ability key causes Grendel to stomp the ground, forcibly digesting the first eaten enemy in his gut, inflicting 1000 / 1500 / 2000 / 2,500 Toxin damage to the victim and recovering Grendel's health with 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 scaling Health points. Grendel and ally Warframes within 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters receive the selected Nourished buff lasting for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds.
- Toxin damage on digestion is affected by Ability Strength.
- Self heal on cast is affected by Ability Strength and enemy level.
- Self heal begins to scale linearly at enemy level 15, using the formula:
- Total Self Heal = Heal Value × (1 + Ability Strength) × (Enemy Level / 15)
- With a maxed Intensify and an eaten enemy at level 101, Grendel will be healed by 50 × (1 + 0.3) × (101 / 15) = 437.667 health.
- Buff radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Buff duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Nourished buff timers are displayed under the icons in Grendel's cycle selection wheel. Allies receive a buff icon beside their shield and health indicators on the HUD.
- Nourished Energy multiplicatively increases the Energy points gained or recharged from any source for the buffed player by 1.1x / 1.15x / 1.2x / 1.25x. This includes energy orb pickups, ability gains such as Energy Vampire, modular effects such as Rage, and energy per second restoration from auras ( Energy Siphon) and Focus Ways (Energizing Dash).
- Energy multiplier is affected by Ability Strength.
- Nourished Armor reacts to incoming enemy damage and player-made kills, discharging a toxic splash that inflicts 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 Toxin damage to enemies in a 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 meter radius around the buffed player. Toxic splash can only trigger once every 1 second.
- Ability Synergy:
- Can be recast while active, inflicting damage to the eaten enemy, healing Grendel, buffing new allies in range, and refreshing the selected buff's duration if active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.